Ebony Magazine Reaches An All Time Low By Posting An Article Praising A White Supremacist

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all are fake.:yeshrug: & You are absolutely correct, white men could have ill intentions as well.I have never in my life on this forum claimed a White man's love is genuine.A man is a man, white, black, they are all the same.& I as a black woman is not trusting either one of you.

"He only wants you for sex!" :mjlol: How many threads do y'all have on here that talk about "smashing & dashing on b*tches," daily? Y'all preach the sh*t like it's in the bible. But I'm supposed to be "weary," of those evil white male fetishists right? :pachaha:Because we all know it is more honorable for a black woman to be used by a black man for sex & often times left with kids to raise on her own than to be used by a white man for sex.

The logic of the coli. :blessed: Gotta love it.

Lol cacs can use you for sex and leave you with kids to raise too, just so you know. I've seen it a bunch of times in real life. But you sound like you'd be cool with that as long as he's white, is that right?

And please let's dead this "Black men don't support Black women" nonsense. You acknowledge you had your father, your uncles and your grandfather around, you know that shyt ain't true.

Last edited:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Lol cacs can use you for sex and leave you with kids to raise too, just so you know. I've seen it a bunch of times in real life. But you sound like you'd be cool with that as long as he's white, is that right?

Typical. :pachaha: You would ignore all the points I hit in my post.

If I stated a man is a man from the jump why would you respond back with this? & Numbers don't lie dear.Look at the stats of who these single Black Mothers are having their babies by.

It's white men who are leaving Black women as baby mamas in droves after smashing & dashing? :leon: Who woulda thought.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
What do you mean? How does one step out of the black community? :mjlol: Is there a cancellation fee? I do what the f*ck I want, when the f*ck I please.If you call that "keeping one foot in the black community," so be it.

& You think the coli is taken seriously? :russ: Misogynoir, faux black pride, & self-centered males run rampant around here.

65609472.jpg

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
:russ::mjlol:bedwenches are highly delusional, they really expect cacs to marry them ,put them as the mother of their children, over their own ww, (these bedwenches don't understand that wm need ww to extend the legacy of white privilege for another generation...having a black wife and mulatto children would mean that white privilege would not apply to the children, next generation)at the same they also expect to be taken seriously among black ppl, as supposedly conscious problack feminists? while dating cac men and trying to benefit from white supremacy fueled globalist capitalism, backed by the powerful military/industrial complex
and still blaming black men for the latter, and the devaluation of her beauty and character, the systematic elimination of the black male via drugs, prison industrial complex, etc engineered by the same cac men she tries to be the wife of :skip: :dead:

Last edited:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Typical. :pachaha: You would ignore all the points I hit in my post.

If I stated a man is a man from the jump why would you respond back with this? & Numbers don't lie dear.Look at the stats of who these single Black Mothers are having their babies by.

It's white men who are leaving Black women as baby mamas in droves after smashing & dashing? :leon: Who woulda thought.

A man is a man but white men are better cause they ain't leaving behind a bunch of single Black women? If that's the case then I think you're better off as a wench. You're just gonna have a hard time finding a cac willing to take you seriously since you're the least likely to marry one. I mean the numbers don't lie.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What do some of you get out of going out of your way to try and protect white people? The system we live in protects them. They don't need people

like you giving them the benefit of the doubt. Thats what their skin is for.

:mjlol: You're not even Black though, are you? Could have sworn you're white. Either way :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
White women are central to white supremacy. As women, like any other females, their purpose is to give birth to the next generation of children.

WM breeding with WW makes sure the children, the next generation will enjoy white privilege and white complexion as protection. White men, even if not racist, innately and instinctively understand the value of white women....simply because the life of their potential children will be much easier with white privilege in a society where whites have definite economic, political, social advantages and benefit of doubt.

Black women in that system will occupy the role of bedwenches. White men have no use for bed wenches as legitimate wives because you are late night concubines, but also because only the womb of white women has value in that racist system. Because the white womb has the future benefactors of white privilege in it, and the products of black wombs cant inherit white privilege...the half breeds will receive the same treatment as full blooded blacks, because of the one drop rule.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
A man is a man but white men are better cause they ain't leaving behind a bunch of single Black women? If that's the case then I think you're better off as a wench. You're just gonna have a hard time finding a cac willing to take you seriously since you're the least likely to marry one. I mean the numbers don't lie.

Look at you. :pachaha:Ignoring & deflecting all of my points.

What are your opinions on Black men who use Black women for sex?Oh yeah, that's right you don't have any.&
I didn't say White men were better, you did.Numbers are numbers & that's how your brain interpreted it.

& I'm not pressed about the race of the man I marry, you are, which is why you called me a "wench."