Ebony Magazine Reaches An All Time Low By Posting An Article Praising A White Supremacist

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
you complain about light skinned black women being favored over dark skinned black women but your baby will be... light skinned :skip:

your ilk talks about promoting black women's beauty, but when the black girl is too light (like in the Zoe Saldana & Nina Simone fiasco), ya'll will be the FIRST ONES screaming SHE'S NOT BLACK ENOUGH :mad::fire::angry: (somehow blame black men in the process)

technically your daughter wont be black enough :mjpls:

the swirl generation is gonna get a rude awakening when their children become of dating age

you started talking about some other shyt though :mjpls:

FYI i'm very lightskinned, waffle colored negro status. half of my entire fam is light skinned

Waffles are the goat breakfast dish :wow:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They need to change the title of that article. I dont see anything indicating he's a white supremacist. Questionable or offensive tweets? Okay. White dude with Black friends and has become too comfortable joking about the n word? Okay. White Supremacist? No, not from what I can tell.
Even worse they found tweets from when he was in high school.
I have no issue with roasting people with the dumb shyt they did from years ago, but calling him a white supremacist is a little much.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Even worse they found tweets from when he was in high school.
I have no issue with roasting people with the dumb shyt they did from years ago, but calling him a white supremacist is a little much.

There were tweets as recent as last year.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cant fukk with smart dumb azz people like Kevin Gate. Dude got a grack promoting domestic violence but black women still love the dude. The reason why i know about the track is because a dude in the dallas area killed his girlfriend because KG lyrics say if i cant have u nobody can. Then the track end with a gunshot. Black women have so much power to the dumb shyt in our community.
He also advocated for police brutality, bestiality, and more domestic violence.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all really in here arguin with a nikka pretending to be a female. :russ:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The entire Ebony editorial staff are black man hating bedwencher and feminists.