Ebony Magazine Reaches An All Time Low By Posting An Article Praising A White Supremacist

HeavyTheDon

Banned
Daps
Are you all surprised? The white man and the black woman deserve each other and I will leave it at that.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
But all jokes aside, its fukked up there's a racial hierarchy- Beauty wise, black features on men are found more attractive than on women by outsiders.:mjcry:, so I might can understand.

I remember that Jeremy Meeks guy all women black, white, latina, asian - were on him.

They tried to show like girl's, one was mixed tho prison photo- as the female Jeremy meeks that shyt went no where and they were bad .:mjlol: only dudes that were feeling them where basically black dudes.

Black dudes gotta understand, Imagine the whole world telling you you're ugly and this pasty white boy shows you attention.:mjcry:

:lolbron:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
I have a sister that looks JUST like me very pretty by black nikka standards, (thats not me in the pic) and she only get black dudes. Here I am white hoes, black hoes, asian hoes, rican bytches i dont even try i just go to work(the work place is an even level setting where these non-black hoes feel your an equal).... she always say shyt like "im lucky im a man cause I get to experience different women":mjcry:

:lolbron: shyt is lowkey pitiful. So black men dont hate these women, just understand, in Amerikkka, you might not be rich you might get shot, but there will ALWAYS be a BLACK, ASIAN, SPANISH WHITE woman to fukk and pay your bill. Its too easy I feel like being lazy and using women sometimes

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
You can't kick me out of the black community. :mjlol: I will proceed to speak on Blackness.

& Just because a Black woman f*cks a White man does not mean she is a "concubine."

IT'S JUST SEX.
honestly you sound very dumb and your confused sense of womanhood is disturbing for centuries whites degraded the black woman's whites even went as far as changing black pigmentation with there sick lust for slaves for you to be upping them is sickening and I hope u get what's coming to you when Whitey bring u home. To meet his parents and friends than you will see how he really feels

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Ebony Magazine Reaches An All Time Low By Posting An Article Praising A White Supremacist |

In a system of white supremacy, oftentimes many Black people are desperate for any type of praise and accolades from those in the dominant society. And when certain people classified as white pretend to give Black people props, many Black people will lap it up without verifying the sincerity of it.

Recently Ebony Magazine posted a story on it’s website about a white male HBCU student Russell Schiller. Schiller createda hashtag entitled #BlackWomenAreGorgeous, and the Wisconsin native claimed he created the hashtag after becoming increasingly frustrated with other cultures appropriating the features and styles of African-American ladies.

“I thought it was only right to start something that all people can see where the credit belongs and how truly beautiful the culture is. It’s a true passion of mine,” he explained. He even made a video explaining his “love of Black women” campaign.

The story was originally posted on the website BeyondBlackandWhite.com -a site that is known for Black women who specifically seek out white males to date. Many people have labeled websites like Beyond Black and White (and the new reincarnation of Ebony magazine for that matter) as “Negro Bed Wench” forums. Negro Bed Wench is a term that describes Black women who specifically date white males and are willing to sabotage any type of Black progress in order to please white society.

Ebony picked up on the story and they were singing the praises of this white knight in shining armor who publicly professed his appreciation for Black women. But when people researched Russell Schiller and his social networking sites, it turns out that he is a blatant white supremacist. On his twitter page, he repeatedly uses the N-word. And he seems to subscribe to many of the same “selling dope” and other stereotypes attributed to Black society. Here are some of his tweets:

CecMahkUUAIoeuX.jpg

People have pointed out Schiller’s racist rants to the staff at Ebony, but the magazine refuses to take down the post. So this just goes to show that magazines like Ebony have reached such a low point, they are willing to praise white supremacists for giving Black women “compliments” no matter how insincere the compliments are.

this isnt white supremacy hes like a wigger

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Ebony magazine is a feminist/bedwench think tank, to be honest most black female magazines and blog sites are. The only thing that suprised me is the amount of black women and black men who :cape: for white men just because they say they are interested in black women. Even on this page black men and women are :cape:for a white man.I really shouldn't be surprised thou, since the majority of black men and black women are raised in a matriarchal community. Carry on:coffee:

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
The damage is more severe than I thought the bar has been set very low if the bar is still there. It don't take much nowadays for cacs to eat if they can dance, speak a little slang, express their admiration for chocolate they winning. But of course they are the masters of deception so we can't be too surprised about this article.