Ebony Magazine Reaches An All Time Low By Posting An Article Praising A White Supremacist

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
this dude is straight up one of those Channing Tatum wigger CACs I'd love to choke out. He hangs around black people now because it's convenient for him, but like rachel dolezial he'll do some slick shyt because his white privilege card didn't work.

fukk him

Howard did give us Rachel Dolezal....wonder if thinks she is a beautiful black woman :dead:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FAKE.

All this outrage & anger is not because you care about Black women. :mjlol:Y'all are mad the same reason White Men get mad when Black men are with White Women.You view Black women as property & the idea of your enemy (The White Man) f*cking your "property," drives the male ego insane.

This is the most LETHAL & hidden form of misogynoir.Because these men are disguised.On the surface it seems like they ride so hard for black women but they don't.Protecting black women from the evil bad fetishests is NOT the goal for these men.It is to protect their bruised ego.

Why do you think that White boy on here said he would upload videos of him getting head from some black girl?Because he knew that would crush your male ego.

:russell:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
People were calling him out on his usage of the n word, they were also shytting on his c00n ass classmates for letting him talk like this, some weirdo actually said he has a nikka pass for life cause goes to Howard :cmonfam: wtf is that supposed to mean

Y'all were going hard before those tweets even surfaced.The men on here just don't like the idea of White men f*cking black women.:mjlol: Petty. & They also view black women who f*ck white men as filth when it is not that serious.

You kicked yourself out :ehh:

I just choose to not be a mule.:yeshrug: Y'all just can't take a care free black girl doing what the f*ck she wants.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I just choose to not be a mule.:yeshrug: Y'all just can't take a care free black girl doing what the f*ck she wants.

You are scared to fully step out the community for fear of buyer's remorse....300 years of bad reviews/oppression will do that so continue to keep 1 foot in but know that aint no one taking your wench ass serious on Black issues:heh:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@trentin15 , what up beloved?

Zero posts, joined December last year :mjlol: fukk outta here, fakkit.

Y'all were going hard before those tweets even surfaced.The men on here just don't like the idea of White men f*cking black women.:mjlol: Petty. & They also view black women who f*ck white men as filth when it is not that serious.

Look just don't try to act like Black men are all fake but that cac in particular genuinely cares about y'all, for all you know he could be running game just like the Black men you accuse of being disingenuous, I mean what makes him any different? Why is his love sincere but ours isn't?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
You are scared to fully step out the community for fear of buyer's remorse....300 years of bad reviews/oppression will do that so continue to keep 1 foot in but know that aint no one taking your wench ass serious on Black issues:heh:
The only issue that matters to @WHIPPEDCream (and those like her) are colorism, dating, representation and nothing beyond it. She's never in those black empowerment threads nor are her ilk . :comeon:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
The only issue that matters to @WHIPPEDCream (and those like her) are colorism, dating, representation and nothing beyond it. She's never in those black empowerment threads nor are her ilk . :comeon:

tumblr_n4eg8pXafn1r8s5bto1_500.gif

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
The only reason y'all are mad is because of the thought of him f*cking black women.:mjlol:

Y'all do not genuinely care about Black women.

it's because when nikkas proclaim our love for black women yall are like :ld::guilty::zzz:

but when a cac does yall like :ooh::krs::wub::bow:

many black women love it when cacs acknowledges them, it's the ultimate form of validation for yall self haters