Ebony Magazine Reaches An All Time Low By Posting An Article Praising A White Supremacist

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
You are scared to fully step out the community for fear of buyer's remorse....300 years of bad reviews/oppression will do that so continue to keep 1 foot in but know that aint no one taking your wench ass serious on Black issues:heh:

What do you mean? How does one step out of the black community? :mjlol: Is there a cancellation fee? I do what the f*ck I want, when the f*ck I please.If you call that "keeping one foot in the black community," so be it.

& You think the coli is taken seriously? :russ: Misogynoir, faux black pride, & self-centered males run rampant around here.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
it's because when nikkas proclaim our love for black women yall are like :ld::guilty::zzz:

but when a cac does yall like :ooh::krs::wub::bow:

many black women love it when cacs acknowledges them, it's the ultimate form of validation for yall self haters
Because some really want to replace white women on the mantle piece. Just like white women want to be white men, self hating black women want to be white women. :mjpls:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean? How does one step out of the black community? :mjlol: Is there a cancellation fee? I do what the f*ck I want, when the f*ck I please.If you call that "keeping one foot in the black community," so be it.

& You think the coli is taken seriously? :russ: Misogynoir, faux black pride, & self-centered males run rampant around here.

Don't ask for support or rallies after they make a fool of you and end up like Daniele Watts
Eqz7IdP.png
:laff:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
The only issues you ever talk about are colorism and black men perpetuating it. Like I said, I never seen you in empowerment threads.

chicks like her are so fukking weird

complain about colorism but vehemently proclaim how they dont limit their dating pool :mjpls:

do they realize their baby will be light skinned with loose curly hair :dwillhuh:

then when theyre mixed daughter starts getting attention from my future sons she'll be all :mad::fire::angry:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

complain about colorism but vehemently proclaim how they dont limit their dating pool :mjpls:

do they realize their baby will be light skinned with loose curly hair :dwillhuh:

then when theyre mixed daughter starts getting attention from my future sons she'll be all :mad::fire::angry:

Or when the son brings home a PAWG :dead:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

It's like those who complain that light brights are put on a pedestal.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Look just don't try to act like Black men are all fake but that cac in particular genuinely cares about y'all, for all you know he could be running game just like the Black men you accuse of being disingenuous, I mean what makes him any different? Why is his love sincere but ours isn't?

Y'all are fake.:yeshrug: & You are absolutely correct, white men could have ill intentions as well.I have never in my life on this forum claimed a White man's love is genuine.A man is a man, white, black, they are all the same.& I as a black woman is not trusting either one of you.

"He only wants you for sex!" :mjlol: How many threads do y'all have on here that talk about "smashing & dashing on b*tches," daily? Y'all preach the sh*t like it's in the bible. But I'm supposed to be "weary," of those evil white male fetishists right? :pachaha:Because we all know it is more honorable for a black woman to be used by a black man for sex & often times left with kids to raise on her own than to be used by a white man for sex.

The logic of the coli. :blessed: Gotta love it.

it's because when nikkas proclaim our love for black women yall are like :ld::guilty::zzz:

but when a cac does yall like :ooh::krs::wub::bow:

many black women love it when cacs acknowledges them, it's the ultimate form of validation for yall self haters

Oh please. :mjlol:

Where the f*ck are all of you "good black," men that love black women so so dearly when other black men rip us to shreads for the public to see?WHERE ARE Y'ALL?Y'all came heavy for that white boy though. :russ:Tarqid Nashed came through & everything.But y'all won't ever dare go as hard on the black male figures in he media who drag Black women.

Don't ask for support or rallies after they make a fool of you and end up like Daniele Watts
Eqz7IdP.png
:laff:

Black women are not supported anyway. :mjlol: no loss.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five

The fact that you typed this & you have idiots to agree with you. :dwillhuh:

So you are suggesting that the solution to colorism is to avoid creating light skin people, specifically light skin girls? That is the solution to colorism?You know how offensive that is? :mjlol: I can't believe I am even stooping this low to entertain this sh*t but I'll give it whirl.

Now what if I have a child by a light skin black man and my child comes out with lose texture hair & light skin. :jbhmm: Am I still perpetuating colorism? OR what if I don't procreate with a light skin black man but a so called "brown skin," black man & my child comes out light/loose hair?Genetics are funny & anything could play out. But would I still be perpetuating colorism?

Y'all really dont think about sh*t before you post it.