Ebony Magazine Reaches An All Time Low By Posting An Article Praising A White Supremacist

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ebony magazine is a feminist/bedwench think tank, to be honest most black female magazines and blog sites are. The only thing that suprised me is the amount of black women and black men who :cape: for white men just because they say they are interested in black women. Even on this page black men and women are :cape:for a white man.I really shouldn't be surprised thou, since the majority of black men and black women are raised in a matriarchal community. Carry on:coffee:
Ebony magazine isn't even a women's magazine...lol

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

:what: BW are leading the league in STDs and out of wedlock children. EVERYBODY fukks them! :snoop: brothers aren't mad cuz he got him some slum sex from a wench

:snoop:

Our women are really fukked up in the head, breh. shyt is sad.

Like 3k so prophetically said, "I hate thinking that these are the future mamas of our children."

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Weren't the women from HBCUs like Howard the main ones mad at "misogynistic rap lyrics" and BET uncut vids but now "its just rap lyrics :troll:" because the cac said it :pachaha:

You realize that "misogynistic" and "white supremicist" are two different things, right?

I wouldn't have nothing to do with this little college kid and he sounds dumb, probably low-key racist.

But a Black woman points out to you that the lyrics aren't White Supremacist, and you come back at her because she's called lyrics misogynistic before? You realize you missed the mark a bit with that comeback is?

BW are leading the league in STDs and out of wedlock children. EVERYBODY fukks them! brothers aren't mad cuz he got him some slum sex from a wench

Our women are really fukked up in the head, breh. shyt is sad.

Like 3k so prophetically said, "I hate thinking that these are the future mamas of our children."

No way that half of the anti-Black women posts on this board ain't Stormfr0nt posters trolling. :snoop:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Y'all are fake.:yeshrug: & You are absolutely correct, white men could have ill intentions as well.I have never in my life on this forum claimed a White man's love is genuine.A man is a man, white, black, they are all the same.& I as a black woman is not trusting either one of you.

"He only wants you for sex!" :mjlol: How many threads do y'all have on here that talk about "smashing & dashing on b*tches," daily? Y'all preach the sh*t like it's in the bible. But I'm supposed to be "weary," of those evil white male fetishists right? :pachaha:Because we all know it is more honorable for a black woman to be used by a black man for sex & often times left with kids to raise on her own than to be used by a white man for sex.

The logic of the coli. :blessed: Gotta love it.

Oh please. :mjlol:

Where the f*ck are all of you "good black," men that love black women so so dearly when other black men rip us to shreads for the public to see?WHERE ARE Y'ALL?Y'all came heavy for that white boy though. :russ:Tarqid Nashed came through & everything.But y'all won't ever dare go as hard on the black male figures in he media who drag Black women.

Black women are not supported anyway. :mjlol: no loss.

The self exposal :whew:

I see a fitted cap and some timbs replacing your skirt and heels in the very near future :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You realize that "misogynistic" and "white supremicist" are two different things, right?

I wouldn't have nothing to do with this little college kid and he sounds like a moron, probably low-key racist.

But a Black woman points out to you that the lyrics aren't White Supremacist, and you come back at her because she's called lyrics misogynistic before? You realize you missed the mark a bit with that comeback is?

Obviously it's two totally different context for a black man to repeat those lyrics and for a white man whose mother "reminded me im white not a ******" to say them. One is misogynistic and the other is that smug racism you'll find at vice magazine.

And since when are lyrics calling black men thugs and black women specifically as promiscuous sluts not white supremacist rhetoric? From a dude who fetishizes Black women as a member of zebra gang and uses his white skin privilege just like any supremacist.

Nice try caping, however.

Last edited:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
.You view Black women as property & the idea of your enemy (The White Man) f*cking your "property," drives the male ego insane.

This is the most LETHAL & hidden form of misogynoir
full

You don't need to lie to yourself to convince both yourself and us why you love white penis

You do you boo. Back on ignore you go

MichaelScottShutsdooronDunder-Mifflinguy_zps82023db0.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This is the problem with black folks who consume too much media and end up with a white daddy complex. Suddenly your own people arent good enough and they ignore the hell whites have enacted on planet earth just to be accepted by them. They want to leave black people and the problems they face behind.
this isnt white supremacy hes like a wigger
People need to stop using this term. "Wigger" is short for white n****r. It's a racist term in and of itself.

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
This thread is :snoop:

Like WTF happened to the people who were proud of themselves back in the day? How have we reverted backwards?

I'm trying to figure this shyt out because I'm raising a daughter and don't want her to have the mentality of White Dream or whatever her name is.

I guess it's the programming/media. If so, it's doing some serious work on some of our people. Post traumatic slave syndrome is still at play in our communities

I would be considered an old head on here and I never would have thought I would see the type of thinking displayed by some of our men and women, including the caping done in this particular Black publication.

It's like the enemy done infiltrated our minds frfr

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Zero posts, joined December last year :mjlol: fukk outta here, fakkit.

Look just don't try to act like Black men are all fake but that cac in particular genuinely cares about y'all, for all you know he could be running game just like the Black men you accuse of being disingenuous, I mean what makes him any different? Why is his love sincere but ours isn't?

Because he's white :noah: