Ebony Magazine Reaches An All Time Low By Posting An Article Praising A White Supremacist

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
The fact that you typed this & you have idiots to agree with you. :dwillhuh:

So you are suggesting that the solution to colorism is to avoid creating light skin people, specifically light skin girls? That is the solution to colorism?You know how offensive that is? :mjlol: I can't believe I am even stooping this low to entertain this sh*t but I'll give it whirl.

Now what if I have a child by a light skin black man and my child comes out with lose texture hair & light skin. :jbhmm: Am I still perpetuating colorism? OR what if I don't procreate with a light skin black man but a so called "brown skin," black man & my child comes out light/loose hair?Genetics are funny & anything could play out. But would I still be perpetuating colorism?

Y'all really dont think about sh*t before you post it.

you complain about light skinned black women being favored over dark skinned black women but your baby will be... light skinned :skip:

your ilk talks about promoting black women's beauty, but when the black girl is too light (like in the Zoe Saldana & Nina Simone fiasco), ya'll will be the FIRST ONES screaming SHE'S NOT BLACK ENOUGH :mad::fire::angry: (somehow blame black men in the process)

technically your daughter wont be black enough :mjpls:

the swirl generation is gonna get a rude awakening when their children become of dating age

you started talking about some other shyt though :mjpls:

FYI i'm very lightskinned, waffle colored negro status. half of my entire fam is light skinned

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
you complain about light skinned black women being favored over dark skinned black women but your baby will be... light skinned :skip:

your ilk talks about promoting black women's beauty, but when the black girl is too light (like in the Zoe Saldana & Nina Simone fiasco), ya'll will be the FIRST ONES screaming SHE'S NOT BLACK ENOUGH :mad::fire::angry: (somehow blame black men in the process)

technically your daughter wont be black enough :mjpls:

the swirl generation is gonna get a rude awakening when their children become of dating age

you started talking about some other shyt though :mjpls:

FYI i'm very lightskinned, waffle colored negro status. half of my entire fam is light skinned

Once again, did not address sh*t.I presented you with a case scenario & you didn't even acknowledge it. :mjlol: Let's try this again:

Now what if I have a child by a light skin black man and my child comes out with lose texture hair & light skin. :jbhmm: Am I still perpetuating colorism? OR what if I don't procreate with a light skin black man but a so called "brown skin," black man & my child comes out light/loose hair?Genetics are funny & anything could play out. But would I still be perpetuating colorism?

Ness

Banned
Daps
Chicks like @WHIPPEDCream are funny. Instead of white supremacy and systemic racism, she rather look at black men as the ones to blame for colorism, the prison industrial complex, and basically any other ill of black the community :deadmanny:.

So instead of trying to develop a rational understanding of all those problems and how to remedy them, she chooses to dip on her own men that have been persecuted for centuries along her side, and goes to seek refuge in the arms of the same man whose responsible for all this mess :deadmanny:.

Both black men and women that play the blame game on each other are unhelpful to the community.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
Once again, did not address sh*t.I presented you with a case scenario & you didn't even acknowledge it. :mjlol: Let's try this again:

not on the same level as a child with a white person

your black child will have distinctly black features your mixed child will not

me and my older brother are a product of your very scenario; lightskinned (biracial) father and darkskinned mother. we're both very lightskinned with loose curls (big bro has green eyes and 2a hair tho)

people look at me and know i'm black, there's no confusion.

more times than not you can look at a biracial person and tell theyre mixed. in many cases, they'll be valued over a child with 2 black parents because they have direct white ancestry

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Chicks like @WHIPPEDCream are funny. Instead of white supremacy and systemic racism, she rather look at black men as the ones to blame for colorism, the prison industrial complex, and basically any other ill of black the community :deadmanny:.

So instead of trying to develop a rational understanding of all those problems and how to remedy them, she chooses to dip on her own men that have been persecuted for centuries along her side, and goes to seek refuge in the arms of the same man whose responsible for all this mess :deadmanny:.

Both black men and women that play the blame game on each other are unhelpful to the community.

You're unaware & do not see the same things that I see as a Black woman.

Everything I've said on this forum has been said by Black Women before me.& Why do you act like only Black and White men exist? There are MANY men from many different ethnic origins on this planet, which I am open to all, not just White men.I freed myself from being a mule.I am the face of a millennial Black women.I am thankful I was born in a generation where I feel like I don't have to be a mule & that bothers people. :yeshrug:

me and my older brother are a product of your very scenario; lightskinned (biracial) father and darkskinned mother. we're both very lightskinned with loose curls (big bro has green eyes and 2a hair tho)

more times than not you can look at a biracial person and tell theyre mixed. in many cases, they'll be valued over a child with 2 black parents because they have direct white ancestry

:mjlol: Complete BS.

I work with kids & there is this little girl who comes into my job everyday who I could have sworn was a light skin black girl but her mother is WHITE.This little girl has 4 grade textured hair & "black," features but her skin is light & she has dark eyes.

You can not sit here and say that you can look at someone & automatically know their admixture, complete BS.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Or when the son brings home a PAWG :dead:
Women like her will end up being the one grandparent that doesn't have a photo on the living room mantle in 45+ years.
She only appears in threads about the dating habits of bed wenches like her. :skip:
I can tell she doesnt associate with black people in real life.

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
women at HBCUs and Ebony Magazine are wack a'f if they are trying to justify this cac using the n word because he was tweeting lyrics.

shout out my real black queens and fukk these other fake bytches.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps

Women are not meant to think generations ahead. This been going on since slavery, the dark girls feel ugly, have a baby with a white men, light skin daughter gets all the praise and rich men among the black elite to marry. Darkskin girl remains poor, or marries a white man. The next generation of dark girls still feel ugly, light skin girls get all the praise:mjlol:

But :yeshrug:. I'm not a woman, so it doesn't bother me.:lolbron:

Ness

Banned
Daps
You're unaware & do not see the same things that I see as a Black woman.

Everything I've said on this forum has been said by Black Women before me.& Why do you act like only Black and White men exist? There are MANY men from many different ethnic origins on this planet, which I am open to all, not just White men.I freed myself from being a mule.I am the face of a millennial Black women.I am thankful I was born in a generation where I feel like I don't have to be a mule & that bothers people. :yeshrug:

:mjlol: Complete BS.

I work with kids & there is this little girl who comes into my job everyday who I could have sworn was a light skin black girl but her mother is WHITE.This little girl has 4 grade textured hair & "black," features but her skin is light & she has dark eyes.

You can not sit here and say that you can look at someone & automatically know their admixture, complete BS.
I'mma keep it one hunnit... knowing you from LSA, and with me being familiar with the nature of that message board, although you claim to not be a mule to me you sound like a typical LSA mule :ld:.
All you seem to do is regurgitate the same cliche and grossly exagerated views they propagate about black men. In the exact same fashion. Basically your gripes about black men seem manufactured to me.

I might be wrong and I'm actually very much open to try and understand where you're coming from. Keep in mind, I don't think black men in general or black men on the coli are faultless either. Those LSA viewpoints, although contrived, do contain a certain level of validity.

But would you mind shedding a lil' light on what exactly I don't see? When you talk about those black men dragging you in the media that black men don't check, which men are you refering to?

Also, when you say you are free... what are you free from exactly?

Last edited:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Women like her will end up being the one grandparent that doesn't have a photo on the living room mantle in 45+ years.

I can tell she doesnt associate with black people in real life.

Honestly if she dates a non black man I think it's a good thing. She won't spread that bs to future black children. Let her corrupt her bloodline with a non black.:ehh: I believe c00ns and c00nettes who talk down about black men or women and big up non black men and women should procreate with a non black male or female to save our descendants the stress of figuring who is pro black and who isnt. They should dilute their bloodline because debating them will get you nowhere. :ehh: I am not against interracial dating BUT you come excuses why you date out you look funny in the light. Black people are the only race on Earth that Come up with excuses why we date out. " Black girls are loud and never wanted me so I date Asians and Latinas."
"Black men are anti black women and white men or Asian men treat us like queens."

You can date out but don't tear down your own race and make excuses why you date out.:stopitslime: