Ebony Magazine Reaches An All Time Low By Posting An Article Praising A White Supremacist

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
They need to change the title of that article. I dont see anything indicating he's a white supremacist. Questionable or offensive tweets? Okay. White dude with Black friends and has become too comfortable joking about the n word? Okay. White Supremacist? No, not from what I cant tell.

He and his cac homies call themselves "Zebra Gang." I'll let you figure out what that means.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
They need to change the title of that article. I dont see anything indicating he's a white supremacist. Questionable or offensive tweets? Okay. White dude with Black friends and has become too comfortable joking about the n word? Okay. White Supremacist? No, not from what I cant tell.
Gotta get those clicks breh...clickbait is a powerful tool.

But the dude has done some questionable shyt. That Zebra bullshyt was mad suspect.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Wenches and white supremacists have one thing in common. Anti black male. The fact that he hates black men and praises black females makes him even more desirable.
Dapped
Repped

Notice how even with the people defending this Russell guy the deflection always came back to everything that's supposedly wrong with black men? That's the point breh....and another example of white privilege. Even when the perp (russell) is in the wrong, they are admonished and given the benefit of the doubt and the backlash goes against the oppressed group as if they were the oppressor.
this dude is straight up one of those Channing Tatum wigger CACs I'd love to choke out. He hangs around black people now because it's convenient for him, but like rachel dolezial he'll do some slick shyt because his white privilege card didn't work.

fukk him
Yeah, fukk him. Those types stories all end the same...hang out with black people while exploiting their white privilege, maybe date fukk a few black girls, then once they graduated college and move up in corporate america and see how far their whiteness take them they stop associating with black people, move to an all white suburb, marry a white trophy wife, and that's it. To those types, we're just a trend and something to exploit for their own game.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Why I Think Kevin Gates Is Trash ... I guess his lyrics are fine to woke sistas now

I know he's garbage and the kid is a naive idiot

I'm just not sure he's a klansman because of those tweets

But he needs to see how he's so wrong about the way he sees race in America so I'm not mad at this article

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I cant fukk with smart dumb azz people like Kevin Gate. Dude got a grack promoting domestic violence but black women still love the dude. The reason why i know about the track is because a dude in the dallas area killed his girlfriend because KG lyrics say if i cant have u nobody can. Then the track end with a gunshot. Black women have so much power to the dumb shyt in our community.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He and his cac homies call themselves "Zebra Gang." I'll let you figure out what that means.

Cef8HgsWAAAdzCI-563x500.jpg

:ehh: Again, I'm not seeing a bad guy here. Young, white, and immature? Yes. White Supremacist? Nope.