Ebony Magazine Reaches An All Time Low By Posting An Article Praising A White Supremacist

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
:dahell: take a nap.

Never bring up "rap lyrics and music videos" in your wench rants anymore. Thank you.

FAKE.

All this outrage & anger is not because you care about Black women. :mjlol:Y'all are mad the same reason White Men get mad when Black men are with White Women.You view Black women as property & the idea of your enemy (The White Man) f*cking your "property," drives the male ego insane.

This is the most LETHAL & hidden form of misogynoir.Because these men are disguised.On the surface it seems like they ride so hard for black women but they don't.Protecting black women from the evil bad fetishests is NOT the goal for these men.It is to protect their bruised ego.

Why do you think that White boy on here said he would upload videos of him getting head from some black girl?Because he knew that would crush your male ego.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Cef8HgsWAAAdzCI-563x500.jpg

:ehh: Again, I'm not seeing a bad guy here. Young, white, and immature? Yes. White Supremacist? Nope.
What do some of you get out of going out of your way to try and protect white people? The system we live in protects them. They don't need people

like you giving them the benefit of the doubt. Thats what their skin is for.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What do some of you get out of going out of your way to try and protect white people? The system we live in protects them. They don't need people

like you giving them the benefit of the doubt. Thats what their skin is for.

The dude even tweeted "my mom reminded me I'm White, not a ******."

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Wenches, like you, are no longer Black women...I could care less when cacs degrade you like a concubine, just keep Black men and women out your mouths and stop speaking on Blackness.

You can't kick me out of the black community. :mjlol: I will proceed to speak on Blackness.

& Just because a Black woman f*cks a White man does not mean she is a "concubine."

IT'S JUST SEX.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The reason why this HBCU white boy has multiple threads is because they are mad that he f*cks Black women.

People were calling him out on his usage of the n word, they were also shytting on his c00n ass classmates for letting him talk like this, some weirdo actually said he has a nikka pass for life cause goes to Howard :cmonfam: wtf is that supposed to mean