Early-season ratings decline continues for NFL (Update: Ratings plummeting((officially in free fall)

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Unfortunately, Goodell is the best thing to ever happen to the owners money-wise. If he wasn't fired with all the shyt he's been a part of already, he will not be fired for a long ass time.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Once again kodi out here winning breh. Forcin networks to change their business model. shytty thing is eventually they'll get together to try to ban kodi.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No big rivalries without PeyGoat and Shady

Fantasy seems to be declining

Too many penalties on shyt that wouldn't have changed the outcome of the play. U need to wait like 20 mins before celebrating touchdowns now.

And of course penalties and fines for players showing a glimpse of their personality.
I miss:to:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the NFL jumped the shark that night in Seattle last year. Its been negativity since.

I think the league has topped out and will start to decline.
the league jumped the shark last year, brehs

The downfall was with those replacement refs fukking things up, culminating with the Green Bay vs. Seattle farce ending. Its been nothing but negativity ever since.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Ratings about to take an even further dip with the debate coming on Sunday. :banderas:

And it'll be in St. Louis, the very city this shytty league shytted on to force the team back to LA. :banderas:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall do realize that while everyone in here is pointing correctly to the terrible product, the media and a simple Google of nfl ratings is pointing the finger at the breh Colin kaep... :mjpls:

if colin kaepernick were responsible for the ratings drop, that would make him more powerful than goodell, and every owner/personnel member of every team in the league.

colin kaepernick doesn't even have enough power to start for a team he led to the super bowl. he might not even be on the 49ers if chip didnt think he could still get his career back on track.

if they actually pin this on him, they're dumber than i thought.

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@
They put Bears on primetime twice, that Steelers/Chiefs game was awful...the games just aren't that good man...it's all about matchups and good games...shyt been awful and u have Buc/Panthers on Monday Night smh....that Giants/Packers game going be great and do.great tho...cause its Arod/Eli, NY and Green Bay and ODB controversy... Its all about having good games man