Early-season ratings decline continues for NFL (Update: Ratings plummeting((officially in free fall)

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
But out here at least, no one is really buzzing about the Super Bowl, i had to force my friend to host a few of us becaus no one even cared to have a SB party. ..

My homie was on his FB feed like, "Damn, hardly no one is posting about viewing parties this year...."

...there definitely isn't a demonstrable buzz around the actual game... folks who are throwing parties are doing so out of tradition. SB is made for casuals, and this matchup is pretty vanilla for them.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Might have the lowest Super Bowl ratings we've seen in a while. The buzz for the game is minimal
Lowest ratings since Ravens/San Fran in 2013

Despite overtime finish, NFL Super Bowl draws lower TV ratings
"Fox Television's broadcast of Super Bowl LI on Sunday night drew 111.3 million viewers, according to Nielsen data released by the network on Monday, the smallest audience for the National Football League's title game in four years."

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
"The type to love whatever the NFL does"

What does that even mean?

Basically, if you're a fan of NFL football this matchup is right up your alley? Or do you mean if you're a fan of overaccentuated offense due to rule changes etc...

Pats got the best D in the league, so that is a questionable statement if that's what you're making
hmmmm