Early-season ratings decline continues for NFL (Update: Ratings plummeting((officially in free fall)

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
LMAO @ the title updates.

Hopefully this is what finally gets Goodell canned. I can't for the life of me figure out how he's been able to endure all he has. Outside of making the owner's a ton of money (something i have to believe any qualified candidate would have accomplished given how Tags left it), the CBA (another accomplishment i think any qualified candidate would've have accomplished given how spineless the NFLPA is) and expanding to Europe (not sure how successful that's really been), what makes the owner's love this guy?

If Goodell goes I'd imagine the next person being even worse. The genie is out of the bottle...the NFL isnt going back to what it used to be unfortunately.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Im just enjoying what i can before my interest slowly dies out. It started to deteriorate in 2014 and only getting worse. :manny:

Plus i been following more of the real football (soccer) this year afer getting access to all EPL games :blessed:
Welcome to the right side. Tues/wed/sat/sun is reserved for the real football

Daps
If Goodell goes I'd imagine the next person being even worse. The genie is out of the bottle...the NFL isnt going back to what it used to be unfortunately.
Yea, I'm sure much of the changes we hate were done at the owner's behest.

I just remember when he took the job and one of his biggest pillars was how he was going to crack down on player misconduct....he's failed miserably at that:heh:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
LMAO @ the title updates.

Hopefully this is what finally gets Goodell canned. I can't for the life of me figure out how he's been able to endure all he has. Outside of making the owner's a ton of money (something i have to believe any qualified candidate would have accomplished given how Tags left it), the CBA (another accomplishment i think any qualified candidate would've have accomplished given how spineless the NFLPA is) and expanding to Europe (not sure how successful that's really been), what makes the owner's love this guy?
:mjlol:

He's endured because he keeps making money for the owners

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Fantasy football 'ruined' it.

I still watch Bears games, and the afternoon game(s) if they're not good I just keep them on in the background

Daps
:mjlol:

He's endured because he keeps making money for the owners

Any qualified candidate would have made them money. Tags had things set up nicely when he left. You might could sell me on Goodell being a great negotiator and the advantages he provided in negotiating the CBA, but the NFL was a cash cow when he took the job. They didn't need him to make money.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Any qualified candidate would have made them money. Tags had things set up nicely when he left. You might could sell me on Goodell being a great negotiator and the advantages he provided in negotiating the CBA, but the NFL was a cash cow when he took the job. They didn't need him to make money.

I agree with you!!

I say that shyt all the time..

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
4681943faf0ddcd60350f90ea403184c.png

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, I'm sure much of the changes we hate were done at the owner's behest.

I just remember when he took the job and one of his biggest pillars was how he was going to crack down on player misconduct....he's failed miserably at that:heh:

That's one of the main reasons the game is suffering. There's an extremely small. percentage of the players who get in trouble and that should have been his stance when addressing the media. Handle the trouble makers quietly but he chose to put them on front street. Spygate, Bountygate, Deflategate, Ray Rice, and AP overshadowed the game.

Fantasy football 'ruined' it.

I still watch Bears games, and the afternoon game(s) if they're not good I just keep them on in the background