Early-season ratings decline continues for NFL (Update: Ratings plummeting((officially in free fall)

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
But it's the upsets :wow: all it takes is one week of you not coming out on top of your game and to the summer jam screen you go :wow:
Plus in just one week you have clemson/Louisville 2 explosive qbs
Michigan/Wisconsin 2 challengers. Gonna see who real who fake
Stanford/Washington same as mich wisky really.
Cfb brehs eat :blessed:
GOAT sport :banderas:

CFB way more interesting I can sit through an Ohio State beatdown vs Oklahoma all day compared to bland ass Colts vs Broncos game. The most interesting NFL game I watched this season was the Thursday night opener and the Redskins/Giants game this past week other than these game are forgettable every game is within one score usually but it don't mean the games are exciting. I forgot about the Raiders vs Saints that Raiders going for 2 call was big balls.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
No Leveon, no Bryant, no Vontaze, no Eifert. What angle do you even play up? Too early in the season for that match up to be too exciting. Why the NFL would schedule that game knowing they suspended Taze the first 3 games is beyond me.

Quality of games overall seems just lesser this year IMO

Than what? Last year? Last year was god awful too breh and it is probably contributing to the declining ratings. Their rule changes are hurting the product more than helping since it's hard to actually see good defense being played anymore as most of it is just bad offense.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the election has affected every Thursday, Sunday, and Monday game over the last three weeks :jbhmm:

People just can't stop thinking about the election to watch football :mjlol:

NFL shills making all sorts of excuses :pachaha:

CFB ratings are killin' it though :banderas:

Can't wait for Clemson vs. Louisville on Saturday nite

Meanwhile the NFL has Miami vs. Cincinnati on primetime :scust:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
NFL is BOOTY

How the hell the two best teams in one conference last year became absolute GARBAGE in one off season. Let me expand that, the FOUR best teams, Packers, Seahawks, Panthers, Cardinals all range from mediocre to booty right now. And the AFC doesn't make any god damn sense, somehow the Broncos are the best crafted team of this era (even with a QB throwing his first passes of his career) EXCEPT a franchise that has somehow ran the entire league for almost 2 decades no matter who's QB or who's at any position really, or even if they're using legal practices, which hardly matters

The league should be lucky it gets any ratings because whoever wins the Patriots-Broncos matchup is going to the superbowl and probably winning unless some bullshyt happens there and the NFC winner...who cares I guess :yeshrug:

That's just my expanded unbiased thoughts, but for over 80% of the league right now, there's absolutely no reason to care about where your team is at right now. The sub 20% is those on top and those who flopped

Daps
LMAO @ the title updates.

Hopefully this is what finally gets Goodell canned. I can't for the life of me figure out how he's been able to endure all he has. Outside of making the owner's a ton of money (something i have to believe any qualified candidate would have accomplished given how Tags left it), the CBA (another accomplishment i think any qualified candidate would've have accomplished given how spineless the NFLPA is) and expanding to Europe (not sure how successful that's really been), what makes the owner's love this guy?