Early-season ratings decline continues for NFL (Update: Ratings plummeting((officially in free fall)

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Fantasy would still be fantasy with less points scored

I don't doubt nfl wanted to increase scoring, every sport does, but it has more to do with excitability than fantasy imo

They fukked up entirely because 1) the defense in the NFL was and always has been entertaining(well it's gone downhill since big hits are pretty rare these days) 2) they centered their rule changes to help QBs rather than running backs. There aren't enough elite QBs in the world for that work out and especially now as some of the best are retiring and not being replaced.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost every sports media person wheter journalist radio guy etc is forced to shill for the league

Their blaming the ratings strictly on the election and nothing else

Yesterday Cowherd said the media is ripping the NFL because their all old men who are baseball fans jealous of the NFL :mjlol:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Almost every sports media person wheter journalist radio guy etc is forced to shill for the league

Their blaming the ratings strictly on the election and nothing else

Yesterday Cowherd said the media is ripping the NFL because their all old men who are baseball fans jealous of the NFL :mjlol:

Baseball ratings have been dead pretty much this whole century....the fukk is he talking about?

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
When they flagged Carlos Hyde 15 yards for flexing, I turned the game off. That's that NBA bullshyt

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If they could offer a affordable non subscription-based streaming service like the NBA I would fukk with it until then I'ma keep illegal streaming games fukk they Tv rating cutting cable is where it's at Cable & satellite bout be extinct like CDs and Tapes