EA on the backlash against women in Battlefield V: ‘Accept it or don’t buy the game’

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
There's a balance, you find enjoyment camping all day huddled up in a minivan, type of nikka to set an alarm to stretch his legs. You couldn't cut it in the console arena, I don't care to play games with keyboards and mice, I'm old skool, we put guys like you in lockers :heh:
dont let this distract you from the fact that you put yourself on that used mattress

Daps
Reppin
Green
Low Quality Posting
There was no need for female fighters in the game. It just sounds like the same old SJW crap. They already annoyed me with BF1 playing the race card.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There was no need for female fighters in the game. It just sounds like the same old SJW crap. They already annoyed me with BF1 playing the race card.
tenor.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Y'know, there's this crazy thing called a PC controller...
You know, PC gamers who can't cut it have been saying this for a long time now but why the fukk would a person who uses a controller play on PC over console?

The popular lie spewed by fanboys of anything other than Xbox say they'll play it on PC. Ask for the gamertag and 19x out of 20 they don't have one.

There are no popular console exclusive games that are also popular on pc. You ignore this only if you don't give a fukk :sitdown:
dont let this distract you from the fact that you put yourself on that used mattress
You the type that would get stuffed in the mattress :yeshrug:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Russians had women on the frontlines in more than support roles. I don't believe it to be so for any other major player in the conflict. I don't care about female characters but there is a clear agenda here. These companies don't care about doing anything progressive they care about cashing in. They know these beards will buy the game anyway so they get a two pronged PR boost; one for introducing the female lead in the first place and two, shytting on the opposition making them appear strong in their stance. EA has nothing to lose so these cacbeard losers only helped them.

Agendas are annoying but these dudes are devoting hours per day being upset about it. Devoting 45 minutes of passive aggressive YouTube videos to it. Just deal with it and move on. The weakest of the weak.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Not all countries allowed woman to fight in the front lines but two things.

1.) It's called "world war 2" and in certain places woman served on every level, Germany being the most recognizable...

2.) 2ndly, when have games like ever been historically accurate? I thought I was trying to kill virtual people of any sex, race, whatever..could be an alien, I just want a fun game. Who is really having a problem with this? I'll tell you who, nobody. Let's stop letting social media tell us what "others" are thinking because it's all lies. Even you, I've never seen you post here before :dame: look at how much attention he commanded tho...

Tru Story :jbhmm:

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
I've never seen or heard of a black person using the term "race card", interesting..:mjpls:

and from another thread...

The story is cliche. it's basically Androids=black people the game. I see through the SJW crap.

lol ya'll are so bad at pretending to be black online. How can you ape our culture for centuries, yet STILL do such a bad job imitating us?