EA on the backlash against women in Battlefield V: ‘Accept it or don’t buy the game’

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Who the fukk are most of the people posting here? Seems like some plants are joining in on the fukk sensu train. How do people think they can infiltrate a community that is 2 decades strong :gucci:

Tbc...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I think the real question is why you're thinking about plastic penises when we're talking about video games. Is there something you'd like to tell the brehs?
If I did I'm sure a nikka that calls himself "daisy" would wanna know :dame:

And since you don't post here what I said goes over your head...

:dame: x2

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
It's ridiculous only because women represent very very small number of soldiers in the field like that especially back then .This is just a pandering feminist cash grab opportunity .

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It's ridiculous only because women represent very very small number of soldiers in the field like that especially back then .This is just a pandering feminist cash grab opportunity .
How is it ridiculous when it's just an option?
:gucci:

Historic accuracy was always off the table the minute they gave us the option to create whatever soldier we wanted. You dont wanna play as a girl? Then dont.
:gucci:

I want the ability to create a character in my likeness, I dont give a fukk about how many black soldiers were actually involved in the war.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Then don't make a female character :dead: the idea of any of these games being historically accurate in the first place is ridiculous lol

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps

So? I'm sorry to disappoint you, but one of EA/Dice's main goals is to make cash. Why shouldn't they make a product that's as fun and appealing to as many different types of people as possible in pursuit of this goal? Yall make this argument that it should accurately represent history disregarding that the game allows soldiers to bring others back to life and in fighting condition seconds of being shot in the face... to respawn back to the battlefield seconds after being killed... to eject, fire an RPG, then reenter a plane midair. Obviously to be the most fun experience, the creators are allowed to make some creative liberties. But again, if it's not hardcore enough for you, just don't buy it.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I hear you (high-5) and now that we're friends with N.Korea maybe we can nuke us some mexi-cools and make guacamole :ahh:

Don't let me catch you with a cybernetic arm tho nikka :mjpls:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
If I did I'm sure a nikka that calls himself "daisy" would wanna know

I wouldn't know since I'm not a nikka. The "feminist" tag didn't give it away? Or the pink icon from a TYLER PERRY movie?!? Lord, no wonder you got a WOAT tag - you're the slowest breh in the history of the Arcadium.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I wouldn't know since I'm not a nikka. The "feminist" tag didn't give it away? Or the pink icon from a TYLER PERRY movie?!? Lord, no wonder you got a WOAT tag - you're the slowest breh in the history of the Arcadium.
nikka :mjpls: I don't care if you male or female, white, black or whatever's inbetween.

As for woat and slow? First off, there are plenty of fakkits :hula: or just posters who like to catfish, like it's impossible you one of those?.. You're likely one of those :ufdup: see how fast I am with it. Now let me show you why I'm G-woat...

This nikka said "I'm not a nikka, I'm a feminist!" :bryan:

I don't really care to expose another troll, if you are who you say you are then we'll find out. That's how things are done here :francis:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
They are under the false presumption that Battlefield strives for historical accuracy.

It never has, it just appeared that way in comparison to call off duty.

They have the audacity to claim the game is disrespectful to the soldiers who lost their lives. A fukking video game.:mjlol:
igm.gif

Themostrealisticgameofalltime_46ce32_4694546.gif

Looks accurate :troll: