EA on the backlash against women in Battlefield V: ‘Accept it or don’t buy the game’

Daps
Reppin
Green
I've never seen or heard of a black person using the term "race card", interesting..:mjpls:

and from another thread...

lol ya'll are so bad at pretending to be black online. How can you ape our culture for centuries, yet STILL do such a bad job imitating us?
Imitating? Please I'm far from white douchebag.

Daps
Reppin
Green
Low Quality Posting
Even further from black faggit.

Hop online with your Nazi emblem so I can fukk your shyt up boy.

More proof cacs and lames use video games to shape their identity.
nikka I'd wash you in any game. Pick a time and place asshat.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
you got any link for that by any chance? :patrice:
When you look at the concept arts and the first teasings of the character, you can see that at first he was designed to be indisputably "black", which makes sense whatever history you subscribe too since he's a Medjay and Medjay are Nubians. But as time passed and racist gamers put pressure on their neck, they changed his appearance to make him look more "arab" and appease these people.

latest

latest

latest

jeff-simpson-centurion.jpg

jeff-simpson-bayek-dlc-jsimpson.jpg

Then people push the "we was kangz and shyt" racist rhetoric and here is the final look...

maxresdefault.jpg

To me that is prime example of modern whitewashing of history. Even if they didn't make him white, they changed that shyt to make white people comfortable.

This is even more stupid when you know, like I said, that he's supposed to be Nubian and that according to the alt-right "historians", Nubians had nothing to do with Ancient Egyptians and were indeed black. But white ego can be a fragile thing...

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
You know, PC gamers who can't cut it have been saying this for a long time now but why the fukk would a person who uses a controller play on PC over console?

Why do I need a console if I'm a Nintendo gamer? I play the non-Nintendo games on PC. Not that hard to grasp.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
There was no need for female fighters in the game. It just sounds like the same old SJW crap. They already annoyed me with BF1 playing the race card.
What annoyed you about the Harlem hell fighters being put on the cover of BF1?

:mjpls:

And isnt this new game supposed to let you create and customize your own soldiers? If that's the case, I dont see the outrage at being able to create a female soldier if you wanted to. I've yet to hear anyone at dice say you are force to create and play as a girl, so what the fukk is the problem?

:gucci:

Yall reddit red pill fakkits are lame as fukk.