EA on the backlash against women in Battlefield V: ‘Accept it or don’t buy the game’

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:umad:Keep exposing yourself in these threads, neckbeard. I bet it did really emotionally hurt you when you saw the news on Battlefield/Last of Us. Pathetic.
Actually it didn't. When you do die I hope it's in a fiery crash so that you aren't given the dignity of an open casket.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually it didn't. When you do die I hope it's in a fiery crash so that you aren't given the dignity of an open casket.
:russ:Damn, you really are mad. Listen, I'm sure being alt-right loser pretending to be black online is a tough life, but you need to start realizing it doesn't have to be that way. Coming into forums/comment sections and passive aggressively whining about feminists/sjw's/leftists/lgbt/blm is not all there is to life. In other words, grow up.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Am I the only one thinking EA blew this situation up for some positive press for once? Seriously there is no way a sizeable number of people complained about this

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
did they complain when the last game was featuring the harlem hellfighters too....:heh:
Of course. I will admit that I felt some type of way that they tried to completely rebrand the game with the bald-headed white bytch as a response. I mean, they officially changed the entire game art to erase the black man for the white girl. Never seen that happen before. But I dont really care about this. I play as women in almost every game that theyre an option. :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Historical accuracy reasons were behind the claims.

Inclusion is in. Female leads and lesbians have taken center stage. No nikkas yet :mjpls:.
Well females fought in the frontlines for the Germans so it's not even a stretch, black people participated but let's not act like white people was happy about it. This nation didn't wanna acknowledge us as equal until 1965errrrr black lives matter, :to: was not a first ballot but it's ok because I don't watch the NFL anymore anyway.

My point is I don't give a fukk about the lack of blacks in a kill simulator because we as a people have more important issues to shed light on that ultimately will still affect issues like these being discussed in this thread...
did they complain when the last game was featuring the harlem hellfighters too....:heh:
Yes they did
love how these developers like Ubisoft and EA are making these diverse games
Microsoft been leading that charge tho so don't forget them :ufdup:
i could respect them if they wanted accuracy in ALL aspects, not just in genders, but these dudes will be fine with a character who can sprint for 10 minutes carrying a gun that should be mounted on a damn tank
You "could" respect them :dame:
They don't have to be as accurate as you're saying because it's a video game first. It's not trying to be 1990's rainbow 6 :gucci:
I've seen a few of these p*ssyless coli weirdos complaining about this
Game recognizes game :manny:
imagine a world where a fukking female is threatening to you :mjlol:
You ever hear of child support and alimony :mjpls:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone on reddit claiming to be a historian was exposed and :wow:
EmBAj30.png

Lol.

These fukks was on some bullshyt too about Ass Creed Origins.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Am I the only one thinking EA blew this situation up for some positive press for once? Seriously there is no way a sizeable number of people complained about this
They are all over youtube. The first teaser had barely more likes than dislikes and these lames created a hashtag #notmybattlefield :snoop:

I even see it in the gameplay trailers. They find all kind of reasons to shyt on the game but you can feel the critics are not genuine. "Too much snow", "animations look weird", "trash", "inaccurate". I legit feel like it might slightly affect the sales compared to what would have happened had they not included women.

Someone on reddit claiming to be a historian was exposed and :wow:
EmBAj30.png

Lol.

These fukks was on some bullshyt too about Ass Creed Origins.

See, this is what I'm talking about when I say pathetic. Imagine creating a fake background to convince other people that what you say is true to try and apply pressure on damn videogame developers because they put female characters... This is sad/lowkey demonic.

On the other hand Ima need these developers to stop giving in and stand their ground like EA is doing right now.

Assassin's Creed Origins... Changed up Bayek to make him look more ambiguous

Battlefield 1... Didn't put the Harlem Hellfighters as the forefront of the game

Far Cry 5... Included more minorities to make the villains not so white

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
You "could" respect them :dame:
They don't have to be as accurate as you're saying because it's a video game first. It's not trying to be 1990's rainbow 6 :gucci:
i primarily play shooters on PC, especially stuff like operation flashpoint. i understand gamers such as yourself are not about that life. that's why i find it funny for a bunch of console children to be whining about realism when they could go on pc and find some games that make bf look like splatoon :jawalrus:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I ain't scared of either of em'
Ray Parker Jr sang I ain't afraid of no ghost until a few pulled up on him
sf6SGRom2bW6s.gif

Ray thought he could control the narrative tho so it's not widely known :yeshrug:
i primarily play shooters on PC, especially stuff like operation flashpoint. i understand gamers such as yourself are not about that life. that's why i find it funny for a bunch of console children to be whining about realism when they could go on pc and find some games that make bf look like splatoon :jawalrus:
There's a balance, you find enjoyment camping all day huddled up in a minivan, type of nikka to set an alarm to stretch his legs. You couldn't cut it in the console arena, I don't care to play games with keyboards and mice, I'm old skool, we put guys like you in lockers :heh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Finally another white man tells these lames to STFU.

These dweebs really thought they had the power