EA on the backlash against women in Battlefield V: ‘Accept it or don’t buy the game’

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I dont think the argument is that female leads are now making their way into mainstream games (cause games like Tomb Raider have been main stream since I was a kid..)

I believe the argument is that almost 100% of AAA titles coming out in the next year and presented at E3 were all female leads

The Last of Us 2
Battlefield 5
Gears of War 5
Assassins Creed
World of Warcraft

missing a few off the top of my head

but those generally will be the main games coming out, right -- at least the oens that will sell millions

Fallout 76 is only game off top of my head that will see millions of sales with a male lead

I believe THATS the argument. That it seems like a forced agenda amongst the metoo era :manny:

I dont mind honestly but it is weird that they decided all at once to make female leads in all these AAA titles happen at once.. seems like they killed off some main male characters (gears of wars 5) to make way for the female lead

me personally ive never cared about a character in a video game , ever , to care if they lived or died :manny: not sure how people get emotionally attached to a character in a video game but to each its own I guess :manny:

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stepped out of my basement to get some fresh chicked tacos while I watched the World Cup at work. Drop dead.

:umad:Keep exposing yourself in these threads, neckbeard. I bet it did really emotionally hurt you when you saw the news on Battlefield/Last of Us. Pathetic.