EA on the backlash against women in Battlefield V: ‘Accept it or don’t buy the game’

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Them dudes that hate women too much are crazy. Women have fought many wars(physically) and helped injured soldiers in the battlefield.

Breh need to get educated and stop being such insecure males. Males are so like female these days bro .
According to them only white men fought and won wars

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I can't even understand why someone would be bothered by this. Like, there's dudes really making a fuss about women being in a fictional war game? wtf?
They are under the false presumption that Battlefield strives for historical accuracy.

It never has, it just appeared that way in comparison to call off duty.

They have the audacity to claim the game is disrespectful to the soldiers who lost their lives. A fukking video game.:mjlol:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
These are some of the stupidest and the most entitled people I've ever seen.

For once, DICE and EA made some real effort to really change the game they propose to its core, listened to the old fans of precedent titles (like BF2, BF1942 and BFBC2) to revamp the gameplay.

They also took ideas from their environment, worked on the destruction to put it on a level never seen before, create new modes and shyt...

And all these stupid white males care about is the amount of women and minorites in the damn game:dahell: :snoop:

fukk them. If you want historical accuracy, read a damn book for once in your life instead of expecting Battlefield to teach you about it :snoop:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
If I was EA I wouldn't even have a spokesperson or a PR department. I'd just tweet some shyt like

"If you can be a hedgehog or a bandicoot but can't be a female soldier you've got issues beyond our game.

y8Ea8jB.gif
"

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Sony alt right gamers have no shame :wow:

That video you posted had Kishonna Gray speaking on it.

Who wrote this book.

41KCmTA8A6L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Kishonna-Gray-photo-200x200.jpeg

She is a Black Feminist...

☆☆UnicornGlitter☆☆ (@KishonnaGray) on Twitter

Goes under the handle ☆☆UnicornGlitter☆☆
She spends her time retweeting White Feminuts like Anita Sarkeesian and Gay liver matter activist Deray. :scust:

She is currently working on a book called "On Being Black And....In Contemporary Gaming Culture: The Journey to Intersectionality" :scust:

Got that right from her website kishonnagray.com

These are the Black people they allow on MSM like MSBC :francis:

shyt goes deep.

I spent no more than 10 min to find this out. We gotta be careful where we get our media from.
Professor Black Truth Breaks down white games and their mentality in a 40 min video essay better than she can in a 280 page book :stopitslime:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That video you posted had Kishonna Gray speaking on it.

Who wrote this book.

41KCmTA8A6L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Kishonna-Gray-photo-200x200.jpeg

She is a Black Feminist...

☆☆UnicornGlitter☆☆ (@KishonnaGray) on Twitter

Goes under the handle ☆☆UnicornGlitter☆☆
She spends her time retweeting White Feminuts like Anita Sarkeesian and Gay liver matter activist Deray. :scust:

She is currently working on a book called "On Being Black And....In Contemporary Gaming Culture: The Journey to Intersectionality" :scust:

Got that right from her website kishonnagray.com

These are the Black people they allow on MSM like MSBC :francis:

shyt goes deep.

I spent no more than 10 min to find this out. We gotta be careful where we get our media from.
Professor Black Truth Breaks down white games and their mentality in a 40 min video essay better than she can in a 280 page book :stopitslime:
Look bruh, we don't care about this bytch that you claim is a c00n, this here bout these alt Sony nikkaz :dame:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
These cacs really getting mad over playing as female characters???:dahell:

Whooptie fukking do how many generic white default characters we've been playing as for years??? :mjgrin:

Historical accuracy reasons were behind the claims.

Inclusion is in. Female leads and lesbians have taken center stage. No nikkas yet :mjpls:.