EA on the backlash against women in Battlefield V: ‘Accept it or don’t buy the game’

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why do I need a console if I'm a Nintendo gamer? I play the non-Nintendo games on PC. Not that hard to grasp.
Daisy.. what color is your dildo :dame:

Saying you're a "Nintendo gamer" is just plan weird. I grew up on Nintendo, I like "games" and great games come to all systems. Nintendo makes great games themselves but their platforms suffer due to Nintendo charging next gen prices for last gen tech. Thanks for keeping the cycle going tho I guess :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Green
What annoyed you about the Harlem hell fighters being put on the cover of BF1?

:mjpls:

And isnt this new game supposed to let you create and customize your own soldiers? If that's the case, I dont see the outrage at being able to create a female soldier if you wanted to. I've yet to hear anyone at dice say you are force to create and play as a girl, so what the fukk is the problem?

:gucci:

Yall reddit red pill fakkits are lame as fukk.
Huh? I didn't say I was annoyed at the Harlem Hell Fighters. I was annoyed at the boring setting. Big misunderstanding. Boy you guys are easily triggered.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:mjlol: be more obvious

people get banned on resetera/neogaf and show up here with old ass 2014 accounts. just dap in silence, steal smileys, keep it moving and stop exposing yourself. either white or you wish you were
Huh? I didn't say I was annoyed at the Harlem Hell Fighters. I was annoyed at the boring setting. Big misunderstanding. Boy you guys are easily triggered.
dude has flexed the entire madcac vocabulary in one page

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Triggered?

You literally brought up something about playing the "race card" with BF1.

But now you just meant the setting was boring.
:jbhmm:

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC

"Triggered"

More of that cacservative gamergater lingo. Lets wrap it up fellas we got us one of them closet 4klanners posing up and exposing themselves.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
There was no need for female fighters in the game. It just sounds like the same old SJW crap. They already annoyed me with BF1 playing the race card.
Negged and Reported

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Green
Low Quality Posting
:mjlol: be more obvious

people get banned on resetera/neogaf and show up here with old ass 2014 accounts. just dap in silence, steal smileys, keep it moving and stop exposing yourself. either white or you wish you were

dude has flexed the entire madcac vocabulary in one page

You say you're not white but something isn't adding up.:jbhmm:

:gucci: why you make it so easy? At least give us a chase... :coffee:

Triggered?

You literally brought up something about playing the "race card" with BF1.

But now you just meant the setting was boring.
:jbhmm:

"Triggered"

More of that cacservative gamergater lingo. Lets wrap it up fellas we got us one of them closet 4klanners posing up and exposing themselves.

Negged and Reported

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

you are on the wrong forum white boy. You need to go back to Neo Gaf

full

I'll leave you cucks alone. :smile:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
EA is 100% right and it's shyt like this that makes me think the anti-gamer gaters were right.

I can't, for the life of me, understand why people have a problem with players having the ability to choose black or female character skins in a damn video game. Seriously... who gives a fukk? None of this matters. And if you do give a fukk, and only want to play games that are 100% historically accurate or w/e other bs argument, then go buy those games. There are dozens if not hundreds of war games that are 100% white.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
EA is 100% right and it's shyt like this that makes me think the anti-gamer gaters were right.

I can't, for the life of me, understand why people have a problem with players having the ability to choose black or female character skins in a damn video game. Seriously... who gives a fukk? None of this matters. And if you do give a fukk, and only want to play games that are 100% historically accurate or w/e other bs argument, then go buy those games. There are dozens if not hundreds of war games that are 100% white.
Because most of these losers dont wanna see anything but white men in video games.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Wait, people are mad because women are in the game? Why is that something to be upset about? :what:

These white guys and their "SJW" crap are out of control.
Not just women, they are mad about black people being in the game too.

They feel like you should only be able to create and customize a variety of different types of white men as soldiers.