Dying Light [01.27.15 | PS4,X1,PC] Rated 8.3 Metacritic

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've taken down 3 of those freak size zombies dolo..1 was very vulnerable to fire.

The other 2 i just stayed on the roof for one and kept throwing DIY grenades til it died.

The other I stayed on the other side of the cement barricade and threw molotovs and DIY grenades til it died (all the noise does make this take long since voilatiles will swarm the place.

Im tryna find the Thor zombie next

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I've taken down 3 of those freak size zombies dolo..1 was very vulnerable to fire.

The other 2 i just stayed on the roof for one and kept throwing DIY grenades til it died.

The other I stayed on the other side of the cement barricade and threw molotovs and DIY grenades til it died (all the noise does make this take long since voilatiles will swarm the place.

Im tryna find the Thor zombie next
Thor zombie? :dahell: just found the baby zombie :damn: I hate that lil nikka @DPresidential

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
was just thinking about this game. still my favorite game of this gen:ohlawd:......is the following worth it?.....seen it was 40 bucks was like :wtf:....I thought it was just a dlc....how are they charging damn near full game price for it?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
was just thinking about this game. still my favorite game of this gen:ohlawd:......is the following worth it?.....seen it was 40 bucks was like :wtf:....I thought it was just a dlc....how are they charging damn near full game price for it?
the following is bigger than the original game

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
the following is bigger than the original game
sFSC91L.gif

:ohlawd:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Depends on how much you like the original game. Now, I was a bit hesitant in responding to this 'cause I'm JUST NOW touching the story after spending like what, 2,3 OCD riddled months just gathering materials and boosting up my legends level (On the hardest difficulty, by myself..:francis: Which ain't the way to play this shyt) but chances are you'll really come to enjoy the new landscape (Wide open fields to drive the new introduced buggy)....and that's about it.:yeshrug:

The only two main draws here are the buggy and the newly introduced Legends level which sorta strips you of your Demi god status (Provided you maxed out everything in the original game like myself) and puts your attributes back at square one while making everything around you harder/tougher (I went straight to the hardest level since it gives you the most XP and I was supposed to play with a squad, since the game multiplies your XP even further when you play with more people) while you struggle to be some what proficient at shyt you already had a lock on.

Zombies will fukk you up; that's a given. While in the original I could just lop the heads off EVERY shambling fukker, the crazy running ones included, the minute you start this shyt, no matter how high power your weapon is, you'll be like a breh trying to cut a wall with a linoleum knife, weak. Plus your unlimited Stamina...gone.:damn:

You gain xp and level up and can add it to each of the following attributes (Gun, One handed, Two handed weapons, Health, Regeneration, Health pack efficency, Stamina, unarmed, Throwing, Bow and Arrow) up to level 25 being the max for each stat. Each level gives you a higher percentage of damage/efficiency, naturally so it's up to you to decide what you need boost in order to survive out there.

You get a Bow and Arrow along with a Crossbow (Ever played the first DLC called the Bozard horde? I think it's similar to that but the Bozak horde is a trial run and I hate shyt like that so I never finished) which in a sense adds a bit of depth to the combat system since the first game sorta stressed the need to use melee weapons over firearms, but with the gun attribute and how badly the game nerfs you along with how tough they make the zombies in this one....you NEED guns when the night comes, so shooting in this one is actually encouraged.

As I said, I was playing for months, just collecting air drops (They are back and help you level up), looting supplies, killing zombies and boosting up my one armed, gun, and stamina stats with everything else. Oh yeah, with the new legends mode...when you die...you lose ALL The progress towards that level. SO...if you needed 150000 xp to reach to legends level 10 and you had 148000 and you die...It's gone.:damn: And you die VERY easily in this game....so there's that to look out for, hence the reason night time throws the fukking fear back in your ass 'cause when you die, you lose progress in a MAJOR way.

TL:DR "If you haven't the season pass like I did, the new DLC might be too short on story with the legends mode bringing unwanted difficulty you might not want to face for that price, despite the refreshing feeling of driving the buggy which honestly never gets old".)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Depends on how much you like the original game. Now, I was a bit hesitant in responding to this 'cause I'm JUST NOW touching the story after spending like what, 2,3 OCD riddled months just gathering materials and boosting up my legends level (On the hardest difficulty, by myself..:francis: Which ain't the way to play this shyt) but chances are you'll really come to enjoy the new landscape (Wide open fields to drive the new introduced buggy)....and that's about it.:yeshrug:

The only two main draws here are the buggy and the newly introduced Legends level which sorta strips you of your Demi god status (Provided you maxed out everything in the original game like myself) and puts your attributes back at square one while making everything around you harder/tougher (I went straight to the hardest level since it gives you the most XP and I was supposed to play with a squad, since the game multiplies your XP even further when you play with more people) while you struggle to be some what proficient at shyt you already had a lock on.

Zombies will fukk you up; that's a given. While in the original I could just lop the heads off EVERY shambling fukker, the crazy running ones included, the minute you start this shyt, no matter how high power your weapon is, you'll be like a breh trying to cut a wall with a linoleum knife, weak. Plus your unlimited Stamina...gone.:damn:

You gain xp and level up and can add it to each of the following attributes (Gun, One handed, Two handed weapons, Health, Regeneration, Health pack efficency, Stamina, unarmed, Throwing, Bow and Arrow) up to level 25 being the max for each stat. Each level gives you a higher percentage of damage/efficiency, naturally so it's up to you to decide what you need boost in order to survive out there.

You get a Bow and Arrow along with a Crossbow (Ever played the first DLC called the Bozard horde? I think it's similar to that but the Bozak horde is a trial run and I hate shyt like that so I never finished) which in a sense adds a bit of depth to the combat system since the first game sorta stressed the need to use melee weapons over firearms, but with the gun attribute and how badly the game nerfs you along with how tough they make the zombies in this one....you NEED guns when the night comes, so shooting in this one is actually encouraged.

As I said, I was playing for months, just collecting air drops (They are back and help you level up), looting supplies, killing zombies and boosting up my one armed, gun, and stamina stats with everything else. Oh yeah, with the new legends mode...when you die...you lose ALL The progress towards that level. SO...if you needed 150000 xp to reach to legends level 10 and you had 148000 and you die...It's gone.:damn: And you die VERY easily in this game....so there's that to look out for, hence the reason night time throws the fukking fear back in your ass 'cause when you die, you lose progress in a MAJOR way.

TL:DR "If you haven't the season pass like I did, the new DLC might be too short on story with the legends mode bringing unwanted difficulty you might not want to face for that price, despite the refreshing feeling of driving the buggy which honestly never gets old".)
:lupe:.....this shyt sounds crazy. good lookin. gonna cop

Address_Unknown

Daps
:lupe:.....this shyt sounds crazy. good lookin. gonna cop

I wish they put out a demo version so you could kinda get a taste as to what the shyt holds 'cause the first time you rip out in that buggy and plow into a set of Zombies :krs: but the story shyt looks like it can be finished relatively quick. They sorta pad the length by having you level up this "Trust" meter with the religious faction that's central in the game and that forces you to help random and do side quests to boost that shyt but I can see some people growing weary of the farmlands out there quickly.

If you on the Xbone you can add me if you'd like. I put in a few hours in that game every evening almost religiously.

Address_Unknown

Daps
any of y'all getting the Dead Island collection?

I was seeing that shyt, but to be honest didn't the first couple of games these dudes make before they polished up Dying light sorta...bad? I know the trailer hyped this game up to some Linsanity level shyt, but I've only played Dying Light and everyone that's played The Dead Island games are like "Don't even regress to that shyt" when I talk about looking to cop the earlier titles.

I'd honestly get it when it's on sale; heck, I think I've Dead Island Riptide or something else in physical format somewheres too.