Dying Light [01.27.15 | PS4,X1,PC] Rated 8.3 Metacritic

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a game I was super hype for and never ended up playing more than 5 mins before I got pulled Into another game.

Did this get like a next gen graphical update on any system?

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
This is a game I was super hype for and never ended up playing more than 5 mins before I got pulled Into another game.

Did this get like a next gen graphical update on any system?
Nah. It got an enhanced version when the expansion dropped but that's it.
I will say that they have been great at updates and events 6 years in.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I finished the OG game and I really dug that shyt. Started getting repetitive towards the end but it's to be expected. Started the following and yeah this ain't for me. Can't remember a DLC turning me off in a game like this. Completely took out the parkour and replaced it with some :trash: driving mechanics in an open map that is mostly dead?

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
So I finished the OG game and I really dug that shyt. Started getting repetitive towards the end but it's to be expected. Started the following and yeah this ain't for me. Can't remember a DLC turning me off in a game like this. Completely took out the parkour and replaced it with some :trash: driving mechanics in an open map that is mostly dead?
Give it a little more time, fam.
It opens up and more things start poppin once you get to the point of going into hives.
shyt is crazy tense in those fields once you supe that buggy up.