Dying Light [01.27.15 | PS4,X1,PC] Rated 8.3 Metacritic

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why this shyt so hard? Im breaking my weapons on 1 zombie & shyt:why:
Those gas pipes and wrenches you get in the beginning brings a real struggle. Make sure you find your blueprints to power those weapons up. But it gets easier way way easier when you start finding guns. When you kill Ryze's goons pick up their weapons too. They are usually pretty good.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
In the following any weapon under 900 damage is useless, you'll just be hacking and hacking

I prolly got over 500 weapons in my stash with more than half of them being 1K and up. However since my Stamina is all :flabbynsick: I've been resorting to jump stunning fools and breaking necks since I can't lop heads off anymore at this point. Nitemare mode got me out here fighting my ass off to get back any semblance of that Demi-God status I had (All stats maxed) in the main campaign.:whew:
Need to stop fukking with them climbing bounties though.:stopitslime: The amount of times I've broken my ass and lost ALL my Legend points 'cause I slipped off a power line trying to finish some measly 1000 xp bounty has me heated.