Dying Light [01.27.15 | PS4,X1,PC] Rated 8.3 Metacritic

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SHABANA ARIF Techland's latest update adds a slew of new content to Dying Light
including a Prison Heist mode on Prison Island, and a zombie Easter egg hunt.

Details of the update were posted on Steam and it also brings with it a new enemy called Sgt. Deathrow, and a new seasonal event, the Harran Egg Hunt.

The Prison Heist will ask players to break into the armoury on Prison Island, solo or in co-op, as fast as humanly possible to reap the rewards. The quicker you are, the better the reward.

If you want to pay Sgt. Deathrow a visit, you'll find the Demolisher in Old Town. Described as "bigger, stronger, and more unpredictable" when compared to the previous Demolisher mutations, taking him down will shower you with XP.
And lastly, the seasonal Easter egg hunt shakes things up with a zombified bunny chase. Players can unlock the Cuck-a-doodle-do outfit by collecting 25 eggs.

If the community collects one million eggs, they'll unlock a gold-tier weapon. All players taking part will unlock a gold-tier weapon blueprint. The community bounty starts today and runs until April 3.

Techland announced a battle royale update for the game at the end of last year, which will drop in the Bad Blood DLC later this year

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Nah, for real. That shyt had me and three other grown ass men Shook on a Saturday night to the point where we all just dipped and went to go play Uno.:sadcam:

If I'm not mistaken, Dying light is made by the same folks, so as you said, they tweaked the forumla and ironed out the kinks.

I remember the first night out when me and my squad got excited and bounded after a care package deep in the night and the demons ganged up on us.

Had a nikka screaming and tossing flares like a mother while everyone else started blasting.
Barely managed to escape with a busted up buggy, but shyt was worth it.

oh shyt :mjlol:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
these nikkas trolling me personally it feels like..... hellraid was supposed to be a game they were making i was mad excited about it . then they postponed it and turned it into dlc? :russ::russ::russ::mjcry::sadcam:
i scrolled up from the last post, read this, agreed with it, seen i couldn't like it and forgot i posted this. i trolled myself :mjcry:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Played this shyt for an hour yesterday and wanted to throw it in the :trash:

Tried it again this morning and played 4 hours straight :whoo:

Something about this feels randomly enjoyable and I can't put my foot on it.

Melee combat against other humans feels basura though.
Game is addicting once you get into it