Dying Light [01.27.15 | PS4,X1,PC] Rated 8.3 Metacritic

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
The music definitely fukks with me in this game...:mjcry:
Like a sense of dread overcomes me when playing this shyt.
I had to take a break. lol
That fukkin low horn noise playing constantly :mjcry:

Make it stop :damn:

I'm willing to bet bank that y'all ain't hit them Quarantined Antalya Apartments in the Old Town Map. :mjpls:
The score for this game really does set an unwavering tone of dread while playing, man. Need to boot up the Following and grindout again like I did the last time with the squad before everybody gets lost in the Division.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dying8.jpg

fukk this appearing out of nowhere ass nikka right here.
Breh!
That fakkit legit has me shook. I'm around level 10 across all skills so im no zombie hunter yet. Anyway when he pops up especially behind a closed door my heart stops:russ:
Dying Light is in my top 5 next gen games hands down:myman:
The experience it provides accompanied by the welcomed tension is A1 shyt:salute:

Address_Unknown

Daps
just got jump scared by a bandit...started unloading with my shotgun but he was surrendering :beli:

They surrender now? :jbhmm: I mean I just been breaking dudes necks and keep it moving.
This Nitemare mode ain't no joke. The fact that it takes away my unlimited Stamina and the weapons I got which could have cut through a swath of zombies like nothing now doing the damage of a wet napkin to the weakest of these fools....along with that MASSIVE amount of Legendary xp you lose when you die...coupled with the fact that health packs replenish life over a period time instead of instantaneously.....:merchant:
I might need a squad for this one.:sadbron:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They surrender now? :jbhmm: I mean I just been breaking dudes necks and keep it moving.
This Nitemare mode ain't no joke. The fact that it takes away my unlimited Stamina and the weapons I got which could have cut through a swath of zombies like nothing now doing the damage of a wet napkin to the weakest of these fools....along with that MASSIVE amount of Legendary xp you lose when you die...coupled with the fact that health packs replenish life over a period time instead of instantaneously.....:merchant:
I might need a squad for this one.:sadbron:
in that particular cut scene he surrendered so unloading the shotgun did nothing...until the cut scene was over and he attacked me with his machete

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I'm willing to bet bank that y'all ain't hit them Quarantined Antalya Apartments in the Old Town Map. :mjpls:
The score for this game really does set an unwavering tone of dread while playing, man. Need to boot up the Following and grindout again like I did the last time with the squad before everybody gets lost in the Division.
I'm waiting on my folk to hop back on so I could tackle it with her. :merchant:
I ain't going in that bytch alone, breh.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i have yet to play on Nightmare since i can never form a solid squad of people to play with.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Breh!
That fakkit legit has me shook. I'm around level 10 across all skills so im no zombie hunter yet. Anyway when he pops up especially behind a closed door my heart stops:russ:
Dying Light is in my top 5 next gen games hands down:myman:
The experience it provides accompanied by the welcomed tension is A1 shyt:salute:
It's like this cat starts waddling out of nowhere and appearing inside of massive groups of zombies so you can't see him.

Address_Unknown

Daps
I'm waiting on my folk to hop back on so I could tackle it with her. :merchant:
I ain't going in that bytch alone, breh.

:mjlol:
I do not blame you. I stopped playing Dying light for 2 weeks and change the first time I went through there. Music and the introduction to them screamers? No thank you. :sadcam: