Dying Light [01.27.15 | PS4,X1,PC] Rated 8.3 Metacritic

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
I just started playing this game last week. Any brehs know of any working weapon duplication, item duplication etc. that still work? Everything I've found is old as fukk and has been patched. I'm playing on xbox 1

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I just started playing this game last week. Any brehs know of any working weapon duplication, item duplication etc. that still work? Everything I've found is old as fukk and has been patched. I'm playing on xbox 1
ME and @LinusCaldwell play on X1.

I'm patiently waiting for ANY REAL news on Dying Light 2.

That shyt will be GOTY-esque. :whew:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
ME and @LinusCaldwell play on X1.

I'm patiently waiting for ANY REAL news on Dying Light 2.

That shyt will be GOTY-esque. :whew:

Y'all need a third?:hamster:
Everyone I used to play this shyt with done jumped onto other things and I'm stuck fading volatiles by myself and chasing air packages in the night.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Y'all need a third?:hamster:
Everyone I used to play this shyt with done jumped onto other things and I'm stuck fading volatiles by myself and chasing air packages in the night.
Always done to suit up to save harran with new people.

Gamertag: DPresidential

We beat the original, though. We are onto the Following.

We mainly play Siege and Gears 1, though, so most times we go long periods of time in between sessions.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Already on the last mission, haven't touched Following or Bozak. I'm down to running through this if some folks wanna play.

Hope the sequel has better multiplayer tho. These framerate drops when people enter, game crashs, black screens are not what's up.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Always done to suit up to save harran with new people.

Gamertag: DPresidential

We beat the original, though. We are onto the Following.

We mainly play Siege and Gears 1, though, so most times we go long periods of time in between sessions.

Yeah, I'm on The Following as well. Leveled up all the stats I cared about and was just running around in the buggy until nightfall handing out fades to the volatiles and chasing down carepackages in the dark, trying to recapture that early thrill of being terrified and helpless out there. I'll add you this weekend.:salute: