Dwayne The rock Johnson is done with the fast and furious series

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All those movies are kid shyt. Especially the new ones. Y’all acting like he passed on oscar worthy works of Daniel Day Lewis. It was pew pew laser love story for the past 45yrs with campy performances from everyone involved.

It's a franchise a successful one that makes bank...:francis: no one said it's an oscar winning series.....:mjlol: wtf... the only reason he not doing it anymore is because he cannot get along with Vin. period...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yall nikkas just be saying anything
How many classic movies has he ben in? He's supposed to be some type of successor to Stallone and Arnold. In one of his movies Arnold passed him the torch. I still don't know if The Rock has a signature movie to his name. I'm not trying to hate on the guy but he just doesn't pick his roles that well. He is making bank tho.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's a franchise a successful one that makes bank...:francis: no one said it's an oscar winning series.....:mjlol: wtf... the only reason he not doing it anymore is because he cannot get along with Vin. period...
Dude said he ain’t seen Star Wars either and you said he doesn’t get out much like SW is some barometer to use to determine that. I wasn’t talking about FF but fukk them too. Im certainly not saying t either won’t make money, they clearly do. But they all are either campy (FF), or kiddie (SW). Who wants to watch a pg13 sci-fi love story or pg13 action flicks? if you didn’t watch the originals for either franchises, there’s no real incentive to watch any of the rest of them. FF just filling the Michael Bay gap in cinema the last few years. Explosions and cars. SW is a romantic dramady in space.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yall nikkas just be saying anything
What non Disney hits did he have?
full

Doom?
Faster?
Snitch?
Pain & Gain?
Hercules?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dude said he ain’t seen Star Wars either and you said he doesn’t get out much like SW is some barometer to use to determine that. I wasn’t talking about FF but fukk them too. Im certainly not saying t either won’t make money, they clearly do. But they all are either campy (FF), or kiddie (SW). Who wants to watch a pg13 sci-fi love story or pg13 action flicks? if you didn’t watch the originals for either franchises, there’s no real incentive to watch any of the rest of them. FF just filling the Michael Bay gap in cinema the last few years. Explosions and cars. SW is a romantic dramady in space.

I was joking with that dude...:mjlol:

but who hasnt seen the original star wars?!!?:dwillhuh:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I was joking with that dude...:mjlol:

but who hasnt seen the original star wars?!!?:dwillhuh:
Went clean over my head then bruh. :pachaha:
And I never saw the first one until episode 2 came out and went to a feature event that was showing all of them. All them shyts were weak.
:yeshrug:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Fast and furious Tokyo drift was forgettable as hell and fast and furious 4 was damn near a snore fest til the very end where they broke him out of prison

Let’s not act like the rock didn’t breathe new much needed life into this series

:comeon:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Fast and furious Tokyo drift was forgettable as hell and fast and furious 4 was damn near a snore fest til the very end where they broke him out of prison

Let’s not act like the rock didn’t breathe new much needed life into this series

:comeon:
Rock was right place, right time. He joined when they had the entire crew together for the first time. nikkas was more hyped for that than the rock being in it.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
These shyts so trash even Rock tossing them to the bushes :mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Now the argument going forward will be Rock Vs. F&F :mjlol:

Let's keep it a buck, they both needed each other. Rock was flopping hard until he joined, and the franchise was falling further with each film until he joined. Fast Five comes out and it's WonderTrash powers, activate.

The results of this decision might be interesting in the future...but I doubt it.

Step your cinema game up. :childplease: