Dwayne The rock Johnson is done with the fast and furious series

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
When it comes to million dollar franchises and star actors whose in charge is VERY much important.

I’m sure as Vin sees it he rescued the franchise from straight to video hell and i’m sure as The Rock sees it once he joined the franchise the gross revenue went up. Vin has been a producer on the series since the 4th movie so I don’t know exactly what The Rock thought he was signing up for because Producers will always have more creative control than actors. Thats why most star actors have their own production companies and the movies they sign up for are co-produced by those companies.

I hear you, If Rock wanted to get a producer credit to have some say so he should have also put money behind it...:francis: but he knows what time it is...

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Nope cause they prolly had a way of doing shyt and you know how Dwayne is an intense disciplined ass mufukka and that prolly isn’t how they get down as vin and them come off as a much more informal group who fukk with each other outside the movies

The rock be on his “work work work” shyt 24/7 and ain’t no way I see a nikka like tyrese going for that

:mjlol:
Tyrese is a weird ass nikka though. When him, Ginuwine and Tank formed that TGT group, this nikka declared himself the leader, bigger talent and wanted majority of the profit. If someone tries to make their own money, he gets sensitive. It's really Vin and Tyrese that act like divas. Rock just gracefully bowed out without saying much.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad now if Rock and Vin can bury the hatchet and get that money...:why: how y'all two grown men but can't settle this shyt who cares who's in control. Of course Vin diesel is but Rock is great in the series look at the shyt objectively man... :snoop: Diva like behavior destroying movie projects... smfh

I think the bad blood runs too deep here:mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Didn't he already make it clear he wasn't doing anymore of the FF proper movies once they spun him off into the Hobbs & Shaw movie?

Honestly they created a Hobbs centric universe with his family and Ryan Reynolds' character so he doesn't even need Jason Statham to be in movies with him anymore. And keeping it a grip, Staham's Shaw could have his own movie franchise too because they established a Shaw centric universe for his character too.