Dwayne The rock Johnson is done with the fast and furious series

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I think the bad blood runs too deep here:mjlol:

and that is why he ain’t coming back I was waiting for him to respond to vins comments
He said it in a sense fukk u vin while laughing:dead:
Rock worth ethics doesn’t mesh well with vin or tyrese simple as that
Then he got a spin-off which pissed vin off saw this coming a mile away
Vin throwing shade for no reason so rock like u can have ur shyt
If I want I’ll do a spin-off sequel still with bigger stars

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
:francis: If we keeping it real, Rock wasn't shyt before this franchise. Movies was trash and repeatedly flopped outside of the Disney stimulus.
And the franchise wasn’t really shyt without the Rock, he came thru crushed the buildings and launched himself into the stratosphere where everything he touches is gold, meanwhile if it isn’t FF the rest of the cast catches non stop flops if they even get a role at all.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And the franchise wasn’t really shyt without the Rock, he came thru crushed the buildings and launched himself into the stratosphere where everything he touches is gold, meanwhile if it isn’t FF the rest of the cast catches non stop flops if they even get a role at all.

Not true the series was successful already and Furious 7 which The Rock is barely in is one of the highest grossing movies of all time.

The movies are still makin bread with or without him

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Fukk the rock, dudes entire career is mostly mediocre films

He has his legion of wrestling fans that will take his side

But the fast and furious franchise is about family, from the way the cast and crew interact with each other to the love shown to the fans

Good riddance and I'm glad cena replaced him, f9 was the best one since f5 imo

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Not true the series was successful already and Furious 7 which The Rock is barely in is one of the highest grossing movies of all time.

The movies are still makin bread with or without him
fast 7 only happened because of fast five
and fast five was only getting traction because people wanted to watch the rock and vin diesel fight

The rock is the only character that will not put up with Dom's shyt. before that was paul walker but obviously he can't be in it.
I haven't seen F9 but I don't think John Cena is a good replacment.
I understand both sides of this fight because they're both kinda right

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Other than Hobbs and Shaw I can't really name a movie off the top of my head that he stared in that I really enjoyed. Most of them that I've seen have been ok at best.

Me too. I didn’t even like Hobbs & Shaw that much.

I fukked with the Jumanji movie and i also fukked with the Earthquake movie. Thats all I got