Dwayne The rock Johnson is done with the fast and furious series

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Doesn't mean he's stopping Hobbs & Shaw.
The issue is that Shaw is about to get back into the core team drama with Han back, so he bout to be around vin and the crew again

and if Vin and rock still beefing

:francis:

one thing I dun learned is these two nikkas petty as hell when they wanna be

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The issue is that Shaw is about to get back into the core team drama with Han back, so he bout to be around vin and the crew again

Yep I mean they are being fukking Diva's about this bullshyt like isnt everyone eating???:what:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

I personally don't think hobbs and shaw 2 is happening

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
the main F&F crew probably don't like the rock personally and tyrese is the most vocal about it
Nope cause they prolly had a way of doing shyt and you know how Dwayne is an intense disciplined ass mufukka and that prolly isn’t how they get down as vin and them come off as a much more informal group who fukk with each other outside the movies

The rock be on his “work work work” shyt 24/7 and ain’t no way I see a nikka like tyrese going for that

:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Tyrese and Rock reportedly made peace. Both of them talked about it.

I'm glad now if Rock and Vin can bury the hatchet and get that money...:why: how y'all two grown men but can't settle this shyt who cares who's in control. Of course Vin diesel is but Rock is great in the series look at the shyt objectively man... :snoop: Diva like behavior destroying movie projects... smfh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I thought you nikkas hated The Rock?:skip:

Doesn't this give an opportunity for Batista aka "should have won an Oscar for 5 minutes of Blade Runner 2049" to take the Fast & Furiuos franchise to never before seen heights?:pachaha:

:russ::russ::russ: Batista in Fast and Furious as the final villain...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm glad now if Rock and Vin can bury the hatchet and get that money...:why: how y'all two grown men but can't settle this shyt who cares who's in control. Of course Vin diesel is but Rock is great in the series look at the shyt objectively man... :snoop: Diva like behavior destroying movie projects... smfh

When it comes to million dollar franchises and star actors whose in charge is VERY much important.

I’m sure as Vin sees it he rescued the franchise from straight to video hell and i’m sure as The Rock sees it once he joined the franchise the gross revenue went up. Vin has been a producer on the series since the 4th movie so I don’t know exactly what The Rock thought he was signing up for because Producers will always have more creative control than actors. Thats why most star actors have their own production companies and the movies they sign up for are co-produced by those companies.