Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

egobiggs

Banned
Daps
Usually I'm on the bytches Ain't shyt tip but I can't co-sign this.

He feeding her potato soup as an entree, no consistent job, no life goals..just sitting around scratching his nuts and playing a guitar.

And the chic sticks it out for 10 months? She clearly liked dude.

This isn't a movie or your best-selling romantic novel ..That relationship isn't going to have a happy ending 98% of the time.

How many superficial no good bytches y'all know that would stick around that long?

I've had broads chuckle and throw up the dueces at me for even mentioning Panera Bread for a first date.

Sounds to me like he was on some self-sabotage shyt from the beginning. He was playing games and being deceptive.

He is corny and needs to get all the way the fukk outta here with this bullshyt.

And you're proud of this? I'm probably never getting married, all most women want to do is find some dude to leech off of. This is why the divorce rate is so high. Relationships based entirely on superficiality. I certainly want nothing to do with a white girl or a AA girl. Most superficial groups of women on earth.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
But he's a cheap ass dude.
It wasn't a problem for her before. It may not work for you, but it does for others. The older and more successful/financially equipped you get, the more you realize that increased money does not mean more quality pleasure or fun.

She has no reason to use his money, she should have her own to buy her own pleasures. It's not like she scheduled a trip somewhere and he let her down by not being able to pay for it.

She clearly said that seeing a particular post on facebook about someone else's materialism triggered her. She did not cite some deep internal dissatisfaction from within before that.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
tumblr_n0i005drPi1sq0upuo1_400.gif
#theshift

Paisley Darts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
And you're proud of this? I'm probably never getting married, all most women want to do is find some dude to leech off of. This is why the divorce rate is so high. Relationships based entirely on superficiality. I certainly want nothing to do with a white girl or a AA girl. Most superficial groups of women on earth.

I was saying that women/gold-diggers pretty much let you know that they aren't bout that life in the beginning. She stuck around for damn near a year, so she's more than likely not a no good superficial bytch. If acquiring material things or living a plush lifestyle was her main objective, she wouldn't have spent so much time dating him and doing the exact opposite.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
:ld: I can't even go in on her. If I'm with a shorty for 10 months and I'm telling her the future looking good for us on some potential settling down type shyt...as a man, at some point I gotta show her that I'm able to be a provider for the family we looking towards. :manny:

Well she did have a total 180 about him after she found out he was loaded. Instead of saying I wished he faked getting a decent job and showed some ambition, I would have stayed. But her attitude change shows she was a gold digger.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smart man.. seemed like he liked her for her and she liked him for a little bit then the inevitable thrill of a new relationship wore off and she needed shiny shyt like a lil kid to keep her attention and when she didnt think she could get that with him she bounced

hes smart because if he wants to find a real good women, he has to put her through this to see if shes bout him or his money :salute:

truth

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
It wasn't a problem for her before. It may not work for you, but it does for others. The older and more successful/financially equipped you get, the more you realize that increased money does not mean more quality pleasure or fun.

She has no reason to use his money, she should have her own to buy her own pleasures. It's not like she scheduled a trip somewhere and he let her down by not being able to pay for it.

She clearly said that seeing a particular post on facebook about someone else's materialism triggered her. She did not cite some deep internal dissatisfaction from within before that.

Preach! :wow: And I personally don't judge her for it, I think a lot of couples (when both the man and woman know the game they're playing) get off on competing with one another in a way...but don't try to make other people who live differently as having mental problems or being idiots.

She and him were just not meant to be. They both did the right thing, she let him know she wasn't happy and he let her know she could leave. She's just wrong about feeling some type of way about his decision.:yeshrug:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I was saying that women/gold-diggers pretty much let you know that they aren't bout that life in the beginning. She stuck around for damn near a year, so she's more than likely not a no good superficial bytch. If acquiring material things or living a plush lifestyle was her main objective, she wouldn't have spent so much time dating him and doing the exact opposite.

:mjlol: you think the homeboy hid his source of income from her because he wanted to be "mysterious":troll:? My nikka a gold digger could master-mind a twenty year plan to get your fortune if she can see the end-game.