Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
nah bruh. the story CLEARLY states he told her he works on a few websites. Dont know how old you are (no offense, just dont know.. sound young tho, which aint nothin wrgon with that). But im 27.. Most the time im on a "date" now a days is at a place like a coffee shop, or something.. its cheap and you can chop it up and then see if the girl is worth the $ to spend on later on..

im sure in those 10 months shes leaving out a few dates that he mighta spent $100+ on..

he wasnt playing games.. She asked what she saw in his future, he said her. Sounds like a fukking instagram quote these bytches be posting talking about "THIS!" or "where are these kind of men at" well this dumb bytch had 1 and let him go because he wasnt trickin on her :dead:
That freelance life ain't reliable breh.

I would eventually send a brawd to the bushes if she was moving like dude, probably wouldn't take 10 months

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I can't call this one. She proved she liked him for him after 10 months. Let's be real though, a woman's biological clock is ticking and most want a provider or a least a partner on somewhat equal financial terms or with goals that match theirs.......its in their nature. So she stayed as long as she saw feasible.

She should have stuck it out a year.......:jawalrus:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Tell me this: If you dating somebody for damn near a year and yall ain't did shyt, what make you think to expect something different? Come on nah

what makes you think they aint did shyt ? because thats her story ? im sure over those 10 months they went to Tahoe, or the lake or beach or something bruh.. You think it was just 3-4 days a week of coffee shops/netflix ? :duck:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That freelance life ain't reliable breh.

I would eventually send a brawd to the bushes if she was moving like dude, probably wouldn't take 10 months

:what: theres never been a better time to be a freelance web designer/creator.. All these people trying to make their own businesses because of social media etc. People out here feasting on this market.

Not only that, he wasnt LOOKING for work. He ALREADY had work, clearly says "hes working on a few websites" that means hes already working on them..

:mindblown: cot damn what in the fukk :mindblown: why the fukk yall :cape: so quick for these girls :wtf:

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
what makes you think they aint did shyt ? because thats her story ? im sure over those 10 months they went to Tahoe, or the lake or beach or something bruh.. You think it was just 3-4 days a week of coffee shops/netflix ? :duck:
I'm just basing my opinion on the facts presented