Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

Daps
If I was will I'd do the same thing... Imagine if you secretly won the lottery would you work ever again???

I'd probably just sit in a bathrobe in my house all day chillin'.... fukk im doing trying to attempt to appear rich to please your friends and bullshyt. i'm rich bytch...

:manny:
End thread/
If I were rich, I would be :mjlit: all day on the finest herb making software apps for fun trying to make the next big thing or just chilling because I feel like it
I would travel the world too
Anyone who thinks I'm a bum?
:mjlol:
I'm rich

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I see this is an old thread, but I will chime in.

I think dude was smart for not divulging his income to his ex. I also think ol girl did the right thing by ending it because it would not have worked out in the long run.

She wants a certain type of man similar to what her friends have and her ex wasn't that type of man. He is very frugal with his money & she wants a man who splurges on her every now and then.

Sounds like their lifestyle and goals in life was too different to move forward. I am sure she found someone who will give her what she wants and really hope dude found a woman who isn't trippin off his lifestyle.

I am sure he is smart enough to have his bag locked and boxed attatched with hellafied paperwork before he decides to wife someone up.

What was meant to happen in that relationship happened. Life goes on...

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I see this is an old thread, but I will chime in.

I think dude was smart for not divulging his income to his ex. I also think ol girl did the right thing by ending it because it would not have worked out in the long run.

She wants a certain type of man similar to what her friends have and her ex wasn't that type of man. He is very frugal with his money & she wants a man who splurges on her every now and then.

Sounds like their lifestyle and goals in life was too different to move forward. I am sure she found someone who will give her what she wants and really hope dude found a woman who isn't trippin off his lifestyle.

I am sure he is smart enough to have his bag locked and boxed attatched with hellafied paperwork before he decides to wife someone up.

What was meant to happen in that relationship happened. Life goes on...
You missed the update... this ho.. pretty much kept up with him for 4 years even ruin one of his relationships.. just to finally get another date with him :mjlol:... at your

"She wants a certain type of man similar to what her friends have and her ex wasn't that type of man" part.

Once she found out how much money he reall has he became her type quick.

Daps
Dude has no ambition. Thats not the guy for her. Even an average dude can take his girl out to red lobster very now and then. Maybe he wanted to see if it was real love but he is comfortable with the life he's living. He's not gonna change that for her and he shouldn't.
what did she do for him?

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You missed the update... this ho.. pretty much kept up with him for 4 years even ruin one of his relationships.. just to finally get another date with him :mjlol:... at your

"She wants a certain type of man similar to what her friends have and her ex wasn't that type of man" part.

Once she found out how much money he reall has he became her type quick.

I am not going to go through 78 pages looking for updates..

I do appreciate your version of the update, but as far as him now being her type, I am still right. She wants his BAG! That was her motivation & it sure isn't love because if it was about true love, then she wouldn't want anything else from him other than to be loved back..

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I am not going to go through 78 pages looking for updates..

I do appreciate your version of the update, but as far as him now being her type, I am still right. She wants his BAG! That was her motivation & it sure isn't love because if it was about true love, then she wouldn't want anything else from him other than to be loved back..
You don't have to go thought 78 pages there a link
https://i.redd.it/cj8tfw4t7ttz.png

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
She doesn't understand that he's never gonna spend that money.

He lives super frugal by himself. The fukk makes anyone think he's gonna spend money on someone else?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS