Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

Paisley Darts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
Usually I'm on the bytches Ain't shyt tip but I can't co-sign this.

He feeding her potato soup as an entree, no consistent job, no life goals..just sitting around scratching his nuts and playing a guitar.

And the chic sticks it out for 10 months? She clearly liked dude.

This isn't a movie or your best-selling romantic novel ..That relationship isn't going to have a happy ending 98% of the time.

How many superficial no good bytches y'all know that would stick around that long?

I've had broads chuckle and throw up the dueces at me for even mentioning Panera Bread for a first date.

Sounds to me like he was on some self-sabotage shyt from the beginning. He was playing games and being deceptive.

He is corny and needs to get all the way the fukk outta here with this bullshyt.

Last edited:
Daps
The thing is, she didn't find him boring. She said she loved him, enjoyed their time together and it was going great. She decided to end it when she saw her peers were posting "accolades" online, and decided that at age 26, she needed these accolades to be happy when she was already happy before.

But he's a cheap ass dude.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
that swagless lifestyle tho :scusthov:

i mean fukk, idk. 97 camry when youre sitting on inherited oil land :why:

Sounds smart if you ask me, I don't really understand how rich nikkas can spend so much money on cars (bugatti's, even escalades and range rovers) when the speed limit (which is about the only reason I'd get a car with an overwhelming engine) is a fukking shame** in this country. I'd be probably spend money in a cheap, reliable car that I'm comfortable in too if I were rich...especially because I know for a fact that the insurance would be :ohlawd: too.
:manny:

Edit: By shame I mean...if this were Germany, it'd make sense to buy bmw's and audi's. But it ain't so...

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ld: I can't even go in on her. If I'm with a shorty for 10 months and I'm telling her the future looking good for us on some potential settling down type shyt...as a man, at some point I gotta show her that I'm able to be a provider for the family we looking towards. :manny:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sounds smart if you ask me, I don't really understand how rich nikkas can spend so much money on cars (bugatti's, even escalades and range rovers) when the speed limit (which is about the only reason I'd get a car with an overwhelming engine) is a fukking shame** in this country. I'd be probably spend money in a cheap, reliable car that I'm comfortable in too if I were rich...especially because I know for a fact that the insurance would be :ohlawd: too.

A lot of people that are actually rich DON'T spend much money on shyt like that, that's how they get/stay rich. It's usually middle-class/upper-middle class people that go out of their way to give the appearance of having money.

http://www.marketriders.com/investing/which-cars-do-rich-people-drive-cheap-ones/

Anyway, seems like this chick was overly worried about keeping up appearances and competing with her friends on facebook. Dude obviously wasn't about that, so I guess they just weren't compatible. It is what is, I'm not mad at either of them, but no need to :cape:this women for basically being shallow and making assumptions.

:ld: I can't even go in on her. If I'm with a shorty for 10 months and I'm telling her the future looking good for us on some potential settling down type shyt

No wonder some of yall end up with baby mama drama. No way I'd be trying to settle down after dating for only 10 months... :wtf:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
A few websites and taking her on coffee /Netflix dates points to a scrub breh

I think this is where the fault lays in your argument. I mean, this ain't exactly the century for women to be worried about how much their men make since plenty of women these days could live comfortably while single for their entire lives.

Back in the days a woman had more logical reasons to beware of scrubs, nowadays some women can even afford dating scrubs. Times have just changed like that...but of course the mentality hasn't so it's understandable that the pressure of social media would get to her. And by that I mean, a lot of men are competing on how much they can spoil their girls on instagram without even knowing it (all they see is their girls taking pics with the iphone).

With that in mind, any woman still has the right to decide what she wants out of a man, which is what she did. The problem arises when she faults him for being himself though, because according to the current times he didn't do nothing wrong. It's not like he made her pay the bills while he had oil money so he's definitely not the villain here.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The thing is, she didn't find him boring. She said she loved him, enjoyed their time together and it was going great. She decided to end it when she saw her peers were posting "accolades" online, and decided that at age 26, she needed these accolades to be happy when she was already happy before.

:mjcry: chicks need to find that inner happiness stop copying their bytch friends.... that's why these relationships be imploding, thinking the grass is greener on the other side...

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Sounds smart if you ask me, I don't really understand how rich nikkas can spend so much money on cars (bugatti's, even escalades and range rovers) when the speed limit (which is about the only reason I'd get a car with an overwhelming engine) is a fukking shame in this country. I'd be probably spend money in a cheap, reliable car that I'm comfortable in too if I were rich...especially because I know for a fact that the insurance would be :ohlawd: too.
:manny:

Exactly. Blow a bunch of money on whips, only to get them repo'd in a few years, brehs... There's nothing wrong with being frugal. Rap nikkas give the appearance of having long money yet I bet half the cars they flaunt aren't even theirs fully. Materialism isn't the answer to anything... He has money to do what he wanted to do, so I don't understand how some people are calling him lame for not blowing money like rappers do, when those same rappers get hit with tax evasion charges down the road. He should've probably mentioned something or at least made her feel assured things were secure, but we all have our way of doing things. There's a lot of women out there that'd be more than willing to live in the lifestyle he's choosing to, and so he kept it moving. He did what made himself happy. People change up when they know you have money, clearly dude wasn't with the shyt and didn't have the patience for it. Not every rich nikka's driving in a Lambo or a Rolls Royce. I've met millionaires, and for the most part you would never know they're rich. :yeshrug:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Breh I'm not caping for anybody, dude could be Tommy from Martin. Gave her vague job descriptions with no regular income?

I don't give a damn about the woman, but his own friends know dude ain't bout shyt.

Dude was just 'bout that bum life. Money didn't change that, it probably just saved him from being homeless.

She lasted with him far longer than I would with a woman displaying the same characteristics
he was on some coming to america.. let me see if she loves me for money type shyt... i'd do the exact same thing.. i'm not one of these, "it ain't tricking if you got it" young nikkas... no fukk that.. it's tricking

but in her defense, she stayed around for 10 months of that.. and didn't even bytch about not spending money.. she bytched cause they weren't going anywhere relationship wise, he wouldn't even fake like he had a job or steady income, and when she actually said "ok do some shyt around here" NOT "give me free money" he just said nope, won't be doing that and literally pushed her out the door

i mean i'm not gonna be with some broad who just lays on the couch all day chillin.. cause if i look in my future, i'm gonna be taking care of her... he could have at least lied and said "i'm in college" and that way he could test if she willing to wait on success, or that wasn't good enough

nikka just said, let me pretend to be not about shyt and then got upset when she didn't want to be with a bum

and by what his friends said... it's not like marriage would have got her any money... he doesn't spend the shyt.. not even on himself.. so what makes you think she'd get the ring and suddenly have him balling out here