Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
As far as the topic I think some are being unrealistic for the fact that most if this was a female member of their family. I think most might say something if they thought dude she was dating was a bum and she was getting serious with him that's why I feel some are being disingenuous. I also feel like that's on her after she left dude you did what you thought was best and after that you just gotta keep it moving. The past is the past and hell if you want some money get your own

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Typical greedy Thot basing what she has on others.

Will was loyal and faithful treated her right, but she couldn't brag on Facebook or to the wolfpack on what will did or what he bought her.

So the greener grass eh :heh:

Will is a g didn't even look back at that Thot

Paisley Darts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
:mjlol: you think the homeboy hid his source of income from her because he wanted to be "mysterious":troll:? My nikka a gold digger could master-mind a twenty year plan to get your fortune if she can see the end-game.

Take words completely out of context brehs (See my original post).

If you offer a gold-digger no possibility of acquiring assets (i.e. acting like you are broke), they aren't gonna stick around long. Hell, they aren't going to want anything to do with you. They will let you know that they are after resources in one way or another by quickly walking out of your life. I don't see a conniving woman watching Netflix on date night and listening to some loser strum on a guitar for 10 months because her main objective is to be taken care of. It doesn't add up. Sorry.

Last edited:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Every time I hear bold I just feel them cats can't be that rich outside the few outliers. Every person I know that has big money spends their money on some type of material shyt and ain't driving no fukking rust bucket. I'm not saying it doesn't happen at all but online you'd really think the majority of cats with money are just living like they make 10k a year and that ain't the case at all.

now whats your definition of "big money"? A dude with a mil is big money to the average person but is the average person to a dude with 20 mil.

business minded people will make smart financial decisions. They wont burn money just cause. Bill gates and warren buffet would fly coach.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Take words completely out of context brehs (See my original post).

If you offer a gold-digger no possibility of acquiring assets (i.e. acting like you are broke), they aren't gonna stick around long. They will let you know that they are after resources in one way or another by quickly walking out of your life. I don't see a conniving woman watching Netflix on date night and listening to some loser strum on a guitar for 10 months because her main objective is to be taken care of. It doesn't add up. Sorry.

You don't see it because in your head 10 months would be a ridiculous amount of time for a gold digger to wait. For some reason (probably because it is to you), you feel that 10 months in a relationship sounds like a long time. That's what I'm trynna tell you breh. There isn't just one brand of gold diggers breh.

There are professional gold diggers who know everything about their mark before they even seduce them. And then there are gold diggers who pretend (even to themselves) to be otherwise, who will stay with a man who they "hope" have money until they're proven otherwise.
Now I'm not saying she's either, but at the end of a mere 10 months (of which she said she was happy about) he offered her "no possibility of acquiring assets" (i.e. he looked* like he was a bum) and she "let [him] know that [she] [was] after resources in one way or another by walking out of [his] life".

**- Again I say looked because she never even implied that he ever asked her for money or financial assistance of any sort.

Now the real question is; why do you feel that he's a loser for watching netflix on a date night and playing the guitar? Why can't that just be how he likes his relationships to go? In other words, why does finding happiness in simplicity make him a loser to you? Again, he didn't ask her for anything...he just didn't live up to whatever her expectations were. Why does that make him a loser?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I have two homeboys who just recently got wealthy and their dating lives are super similar to this story especially the if it ain't broke don't fix it mentality rich people have.They still fly coach and drive "regular people cars". One of them tried to wife up the girl he was talking to before the money came and she hit him with "I dont feel the same way about you,so i'm not going to lead you on or force myself to be with you." She straight up told him that they would never be together(keep in mind they were talking for a while before this) When word got around that he got rich she started trying to get in touch with him again pretending like she really liked him for who he was. When she finally tracked him down she tried to guilt trip him into being with her. This chick actually said to him how could you say all those things about loving me and wanting to be with me for the rest of our lives but then act like this towards me I dont get it, I thought you wanted me? bruh I was :dead: when she said that. She was really acting like she never said they'll never be together

i hooked the other one up with a girl i know that he thought was cute.They were talking for like two weeks and everything was cool,they had a bunch of stuff in common.i thought it was actually going to go somewhere and then she started doing all those things that women do to subliminally sabotage relationships. Even after that he still kept talking to her but she was blowing him off. I tried to talk to her and tell her not to throw away all the chemistry they had cause guys like him come along like once in a lifetime if that and she went into some rant about how he's not the only good guy in the world and she knows what kind of guy she deserves and all types of nonsense.I just had to nod my head and laugh on the inside. He never told her he was worth 8 figures so i didn't either. Now every time I hear her complaining about dating and being single i'm so tempted to tell her she sabotaged herself with a young black 8 figure nikka who was really into her aka a unicorn but i don't.

Da sodium levels would be astronomical.

:laugh: Do it, nikka. :wow:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Will was the lucky one. She got caught up in looking at what her friends were doing, chopped out and lost. That's the way it goes. What do you think she would do if they got married and he lost that money some how? You think she'd stick it through and rough it out with him?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
now whats your definition of "big money"? A dude with a mil is big money to the average person but is the average person to a dude with 20 mil.

business minded people will make smart financial decisions. They wont burn money just cause. Bill gates and warren buffet would fly coach.
Like you said big money is subjective but at minimum people with more than a few million and none of them I know from family to friends are shopping at Wal mart and driving beat pos from decades ago for gp. That don't mean everybody rich blowing money snorting coke blowing money like the rich kids of Instagram but let online cats tell it (I see this stereotype a lot online nothing personal towards you) majority of rich people living in huts. That's just not true from anything Ive ever saw

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Told y'all these women don't want to build with you.

Will had a car his own place but still because he didn't have perceived status when Mary and Jane ask so what does he do.

That perception.

A chick would rather date a nukka driving a Benz living in a waterfront condo, wearing tailored suits and gucci and polo but is in debt up to his neck

Than a frugal will driving a camry , living in a :ehh: dwelling, shopping at Walmart for his clothes but is loaded