“Dudes gotta stop congregating outside of gas stations..just making everyone uncomfortable.” Is this anti-black?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I’ve always seen that image on TV but rarely in real life. NYC gas station owners (Indians or Arabs) be calling the NYPD way too quickly for this to be a big issue.

That being said it’s depressing to be wasting your life in front of a gas station that’s like stoop kid never leaving his stoop. I pray for those men

You also have a culture of public transportation to buffer that situation but that's a different issue.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Not anti-black, it's anti low vibration bums.
And my my, before the Boer bought Twitter I used to lurk on the Coli and would see hundreds of comments about Twitter being a trash site.
Now today Twitter or X is perhaps the main source of linking and making threads on the Coli.:coffee::palm:
:mjgrin:
And btw while over there I gave the Coli a shout out and follow and whomever administers the account dapped me up and followed me back. I said I'd be back when I found my pw for this handle.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
And my my, before the Boer bought Twitter I used to lurk on the Coli and would see hundreds of comments about Twitter being a trash site.

Now today Twitter or X is perhaps the main source of linking and making threads on the Coli.:coffee::palm:
:mjgrin:
And btw while over there I gave the Coli a shout out and follow and whomever administers the account dapped me up and followed me back. I said I'd be back when I found my pw for this handle.
It’s because the posting here is trash.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You gotta be a whole coward to left some bums outside a gas station scare you from doing what you gotta do.

Ain’t nothing real about you, homie.

So a black man feeling uncomfortable around a subset of black people who congregate where fukkery happens en masse makes him fake ?

:heh:

I swear we do it to ourselves selves sometimes.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Depends on the hood. At my 24 store nikkas just treat it like a outside club. Everybody speaks and mostly everyone knows each other. I seen all type of people routinely pull up multiple times without a care. Even females that get talked to almost every time still come back.

And everybody know where to go if they looking for the stuff

The ones where it's just a bunch of nikkas from wherever that congregate up there, I prefer to not stop at unless I'm tied in with the big homies

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
That’s what’s so crazy because I’m sure most of the people in the thread don’t really go anywhere anyways but will look at them at say they’re wa

It’s because the posting here is trash.
That might be so but why post on a trash site if that's the case and bring stuff here from a site now owned by an in your face, out in the open white supremacist?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
So a black man feeling uncomfortable around a subset of black people who congregate where fukkery happens en masse makes him fake ?

:heh:

I swear we do it to ourselves selves sometimes.
Yes.

The simple fact you can’t get in and get out and conduct your business makes you a coward. You’re scared of poor black people because you’ve got no connection to them. Not because they trying to get you in particular. You just looking at a group and forming a bias.

Mfers be broke at the gas station over various reasons but I highly doubt they trying to rob your ass unless you’re just not street smart to begin with.

Which is really what I feel it is, y’all ain’t spending enough time around real black people so you’re afraid of simple shyt everyone would see in a black neighborhood.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Yea I don’t understand the point of even starting this conversation, people should already know what gas stations to go to and when to go to them
Apparently street smarts and common sense isn’t that common

im not worried about the relatively busy station with nikkas outside,,,,but the empty dusty ass spot with bad lighting is the red flag