“Dudes gotta stop congregating outside of gas stations..just making everyone uncomfortable.” Is this anti-black?

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Standing in front of gas stations is dusty behavior. Usually it’s either druggies, tricks or street goons trying to sell or buy something from you. There’s no logical reason to be standing in front of a gas station.

This is the internet so of course people will act obtuse for the sake of being disingenuous and cool.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Half of all that is unresolved trauma, the other half is mitigating risk.

Everyone knows nikkas have more smoke for people who look like them vs them other folks. Listen there’s nothing wrong with black men congregating but come on breh, what kind of demographic is really hanging out in front of gas stations daily?

You don’t have to live the struggle and grow up in the hood to understand the black experience . Being black is nuanced, it’s not just super street dudes vs “cowards” There’s a alot of just regular black folk who do their 9-5 and mind their own business.

So you can’t fault regular black people for not wanting to be in an area where stereotypically dusty dudes hang out where there’s a heightened chance of fukkery happening.
You’re a coward, plain and simple. You see poor black people and run.

Talking bout mitigating risks like it’s some damn investment portfolio.

Mfers just wanted to hold a dollar, man. They ain’t trying to rape ya and shoot ya.

Ain’t nothing street about me, I’m just not a fukking coward when I see poor, struggling people on a corner.

You can miss me with all that other bullshyt you talking about.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
wowzer, I don't think I would have engaged or replied to you if I saw your (trashy) coli stats.:yayo:

Reputation -806

so much for reading notifications and responding to quotes on a cell phone. 🙃

If your in the red, I aint dapping you up...​

In that case, why the fukk your duck ass responding now?

Also, good job at shifting the discussion to my reps instead of talking about the cowards on the forum.

You think if I’m not afraid to go walk on poor black people that I’d be worried about my rep on an Internet forum?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the sort of people who congregate in front of gas stations will never see these twitter arguments about them
Which is why the pushback on Twitter is disingenuous. No active Twitter user is in that demographic, most of them probably don’t even see a group of black men on a weekly, let alone daily basis.

Just posturing for the crowd

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Well, for starters, most of y’all’s socializing with supposedly “black” people comes from this damn forum.

And, based on my history in this forum and seeing how everyone talks about their lives, I’m sure if you do associate with real black people outside of this space, it’s limited and a small group with restrictions.
Let’s try again, can you define “real black people”?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re a coward, plain and simple. You see poor black people and run.

Talking bout mitigating risks like it’s some damn investment portfolio.

Mfers just wanted to hold a dollar, man. They ain’t trying to rape ya and shoot ya.

Ain’t nothing street about me, I’m just not a fukking coward when I see poor, struggling people on a corner.

You can miss me with all that other bullshyt you talking about.
I’m not going to go that far. Just saw a First 48 where a black man stopped to put air in his tire at a gas station and two dudes shot and killed him trying to steal his car. The black man went for his strap too and didn’t get to it.

They did the exact “let me hold a dollar” move too. For every legitimate panhandler, there’s going to be some wolves out there looking for a lick. You have to mitigate risks wherever you’re at for a multitude of reasons.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
2WiFPg.gif

In

This part tripped me out since a kiddo :dead:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
People you can see in real life, don’t be obtuse.

Y’all be trying too hard and not reading with comprehension
So based on your logic, 95% of the posters in this thread aren’t around real black people because they see brehs hanging outside gas station as dusty, correct?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when I was younger I didn’t care, I was still gonna get my gas regardless…as I’m older that’s definitely a sign to drive to another gas station :skip:

that being said, I understand being younger and not having a place of your own yet and just needing ANYWHERE else to hangout…so for the most part I didn’t see them dudes as a threat but still enough fukkery happens at gas stations (especially nowadays) that my thinking shifts to better safe than sorry mode

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
In that case, why the fukk your duck ass responding now?

Also, good job at shifting the discussion to my reps instead of talking about the cowards on the forum.

You think if I’m not afraid to go walk on poor black people that I’d be worried about my rep on an Internet forum?
Like I said, I was on my phone earlier and didn't see that the coli has red flagged you, put you in the penalty box for trash posting since 2012.

Hmmm on the bolded. Is that a typo? Explain your logic or the point you are trying to convey. It's not quite clear. Did you mean I'm not afraid to go walk in poor black people's neighborhood?

And as @Orbital-Fetus eloquently said, if you're in the red on the coli for being a member for 11 years then the majority of posters have sentenced you to board purgatory.