“Dudes gotta stop congregating outside of gas stations..just making everyone uncomfortable.” Is this anti-black?

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
This Atlanta all day. I only pump Shell gas and both the stations closest to me have dusty people loitering and harassing.

I pumped gas two weeks ago. Luckily this time there was only one person out. I passed by and she asked me for a soda. I said cool what do you want. She said lemonade.
:stopitslime:

I paid for my gas and her drink. I get outside to give it to her and two other brothas came from around the side asking where theirs were with the serious face.
:gucci:

I said she didn’t ask for one for y’all
:mjlol:
The audacity haha. I hate that gas station. Three murders and a stabbing since I moved to that area. Ninjas be wildin. My rule is if there’s more than three then I move on. I see why Atlanta nikka be open carrying at the gas station.
:snoop:

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
I agree with the tweet. This is Atlanta all day.

nikkas ALWAYS outside every gas station with some “Hey brotherman!” “Hey young blood!”.

I don’t even let my lady go the gas station if I can help it. I can only imagine the harassment women get.

Those dudes are bums.

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
It’s 100% bum behavior but feeling uncomfortable?? :mjlol: This nikka a p*ssy suburb nikka or homosexual.

Them nikkas be wrapped up in their own bullshyt most of the time or just wanna let you know they got that fire
Feeling uncomfortable around a bunch of people you don't know is a completely normal reaction.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s 100% bum behavior but feeling uncomfortable?? :mjlol: This nikka a p*ssy suburb nikka or homosexual.

Them nikkas be wrapped up in their own bullshyt most of the time or just wanna let you know they got that fire

They have green lights with footage to the police station at most gas stations in Detroit for a reason

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
They have green lights with footage to the police station at most gas stations in Detroit for a reason
That’s facts but 9/10 it ain’t the nikkas posted outside doin that shyt they hustlin or just posted up they not fukkin’ with random nikkas going in and out . They not trying to blow up their spot..Even the police know this.

The ones causing the bullshyt are in and out . That’s when you gotta know what spots to avoid. If you on East 7 and Moross hittin a gas station at 2 in the mornin you a fool .

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
You gotta be a whole coward to left some bums outside a gas station scare you from doing what you gotta do.

Ain’t nothing real about you, homie.
Not about being scared at all. It’s about not wanting strangers/potential threats in life or simply being bothered. I’m not even a celebrity.

Some people don’t get that attention because they’re real life NPCs. Nobody bothers someone that looks like they ain’t about shyt :manny:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Not about being scared at all. It’s about not wanting strangers/potential threats in life or simply being bothered. I’m not even a celebrity.

Some people don’t get that attention because they’re real life NPCs. Nobody bothers someone that looks like they ain’t about shyt :manny:
If you’re worried about threats to your life when going to a random gas station, then you’re a coward.

It’s plain and simple.

:manny:

Either that or a woman

Nobody in this bytch is moving in a way where they need to be scared unless they’re just bytch-hearted to begin with

If you can’t look nikkas like that in the eyes and come off like you mean business, then you’re probably a mark deep down