“Dudes gotta stop congregating outside of gas stations..just making everyone uncomfortable.” Is this anti-black?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
where i live at in oklahoma, young white people hang out in front of walmart

im not even kidding. they pull their trucks up to the parking lot and blast country music

its the saddest shyt ive ever seen
Race aspect aside I think people really need a place that can kick it at without having to pay for it especially young people

Buts a stone cold fact if you hang outside the gas station yo ass is lacking direction and probably dusty

Aint no knucklehead or cracka gonna stop me from getting my snack cakes tho I know that!
I agree it’s almost like punishing young, poor people who can’t afford to hang out in places to spend money

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis

TDA92

Yo cousin Craig..hook us up.
Daps
Sometimes you can't even pull up to the pump or enter the store without 7 mofos outside. Where I live mostly rednecks with their big ass pickup trucks and work trucks, having a beer off asking for 10 cents to get more fukkin chewing tobacco, or hood nikkas looking for opps or thotties.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

I agree. nikkas hanging outside the gas station like its passing period in school is some lame shyt, dudes be looking to start shyt (I just make a quick glance then gone about my business. I myself never had problems at a gas station). Also I think tailgating is lame as fukk too.