“Dudes gotta stop congregating outside of gas stations..just making everyone uncomfortable.” Is this anti-black?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I’ve always seen that image on TV but rarely in real life. NYC gas station owners (Indians or Arabs) be calling the NYPD way too quickly for this to be a big issue.

That being said it’s depressing to be wasting your life in front of a gas station that’s like stoop kid never leaving his stoop. I pray for those men

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I live in Atlanta and that shyt is pretty much a way of life to the point I haven’t even thought of it as a big deal until this very thread.

Like seriously, i’ve been telling my sisters and every woman i’ve ever dated to NOT be stopping to get gas past 8pm since I was 18. And in certain areas its known which gas stations have the “cool” guys who hang out and do nothing but smoke, drink, and talk shyt to each other and which stations are known for more…sinister activity. But its just been “the way it is” as long as I can remember so its never been a big deal.

I will say that many of the gas stations in Atlanta that are “safe” where dudes be hanging out are connected to other businesses like wing spots/soul food spots/Jamaican spots/barbershops so many dudes will congregate to hang out while waiting for food or a haircut, and I would necessarily discourage that because thats what builds community. But the solo gas stations with 5-7 nikkas in hoodies just drinking beer at 2am? Best to avoid them

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
On one hand, dudes congregating outside of a gas station smoking is silly an unproductive of as hell.

But on the other hand black people should be able to stand and talk wherever the fukk the want to.

:mjlol: nikkas talking about what’s the difference between this and tailgating. But to be fair I done seen young white kids at gas stations too. That shyt just gives me we all broke asf vibes.
I live in a smallish southern town and the white teens with their lifted trucks would gather at the Walmart parking lot, like 30-40+ deep and the police said nothing. Black kids started gathering and you can guess how the police reacted:francis:.

Race aspect aside I think people really need a place that can kick it at without having to pay for it especially young people

Buts a stone cold fact if you hang outside the gas station yo ass is lacking direction and probably dusty

Aint no knucklehead or cracka gonna stop me from getting my snack cakes tho I know that!

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
That’s facts but 9/10 it ain’t the nikkas posted outside doin that shyt they hustlin or just posted up they not fukkin’ with random nikkas going in and out . They not trying to blow up their spot..Even the police know this.

The ones causing the bullshyt are in and out . That’s when you gotta know what spots to avoid. If you on East 7 and Moross hittin a gas station at 2 in the mornin you a fool .
Yea I don’t understand the point of even starting this conversation, people should already know what gas stations to go to and when to go to them