Dude gets caught slipping both his girlfriends trap him in a corner and beat his ***

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
He should've stopped them birds from hitting him (basically restrain them)

then walk up outta there with his head high...if they try to hit him again, he's alright to push them away (forcefully if need be). To me, hitting a woman like a man warrants the right circumstance...she trying to REALLY hurt/kill you, put hands on ya moms/grandmoms or something extreme like that...

These birds weren't trying to HURT dude like that, just show him they got the drop on him and they were angry. Not taking their side, cuz dude SHOULD'NT have let them do that but he could've restrained them without physically striking them...

We all laugh at that chick that got hurricane uppercutted on that bus, until she's your sister or worse...daughter coming home telling you that some man just knocked her out... You not gonna ask her what she did, you gonna say no MAN should be hitting her, period.

The women in my family know not to go around hittin and spittin on men like the bytch on the bus did to the old man bus driver. These 2 bytches in the video WERE tryna hurt dude. They weren't playin around. Why should he have to "tone it down" when these bytches ain't "tonin in town?"

Stop defending ignorance bruh. People sould keep their hands to themselves. If a femae is swingin on a dude she should be prepared for the same reaction. That's only fair

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
g1368002858962076166.jpg

tumblr_mcgwz79nEj1qfmenfo1_250.gif

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I wouldn't really advise doing all of that either. That's kind of feminine behavior IMO. I do agree that you shouldn't fight over cheaters though. Chalk that shyt up to life and keep it pushing.

I agree, he shoulda just threw her in the :trash: and been cold wit it when she called, but it was still funny trying to watch her scramble for lies :pachaha:

Look at her face breh, she like :lupe:, "What are you talkin' about'? Leave me alone."

:aicmon:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
The women in my family know not to go around hittin and spittin on men like the bytch on the bus did to the old man bus driver. These 2 bytches in the video WERE tryna hurt dude. They weren't playin around. Why should he have to "tone it down" when these bytches ain't "tonin in town?"

Stop defending ignorance bruh. People sould keep their hands to themselves. If a femae is swingin on a dude she should be prepared for the same reaction. That's only fair
:wtb:
Def not defending these two...

I'm just not one to hit girls...I said before, I respect your opinion and the right to do what you do. I was just saying I don't get down like that...To me, there's always a way to not enact violence on a female, even when she giving you violence...

You feel like you need to hit a broad to defend yourself, that's on you, not condemning or praising you for it....It's just not how I will handle it

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Did she hit dude with a belt? :ooh::heh:

That's a no no. The inner Ike Turner would have been channeled at that moment with Willie Hutch's The Glow playing in my head.

Mind, Body, and Soul would have been one on that ass whoopin. :birdman:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
He should punched both of them hoes in their mouth. Dont put your hands on another person if you dont want them putting their hands on you.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Damn...y'all nikkas be ready to beat females like they men

Iunno...Just something in me that won't let me closed fist punch a broad like she a dude, grab her? Wrestle her? Restrain her? Yeah no prob, but damn, going at her like Tyson did Seldon ain't the way to play it either...Man I'm 29, I haven't been to jail/holding cell/none of that...I plan on keeping that way...at least from what I can control

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Dude is a certfied BYTCH! I ain't takin a azz whoopin from nobody (including females). If that nygga woulda started connectin haymakers, they woulda been on some "you shouldn't hit a lady bullshyt" :beli:

These beasties knew that this nygga was soft, that's why they attacked him like that. Them hoes wouldn't have been beatin me like a run away slave. I can u tell u that. Beaties would have gotten :deadmanny:

That's the fucced up part about this kind of bullshyt. Is that females think that they can go around hittin nyggaz, but when a dude slugs a bytch, he turns into a bad guy :mindblown:

That's why I :salute: this guy

McDonald's employee beats women with metal rod **((UPDATE))** - YouTube

:salute:

Dude i don't think anyone outside Shaq and deebo from Friday aka Zeus would ever step to a dude your size...let alone a woman

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Dude i don't think anyone outside Shaq and deebo from Friday aka Zeus would ever step to a dude your size...let alone a woman

Trust me fam. It happns. I have seen females hit big dudes. Females think that dudes won't hit em back OR females hit dudes and will call the cops and get the dudes thrown in jail :snoop:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Damn...y'all nikkas be ready to beat females like they men

Iunno...Just something in me that won't let me closed fist punch a broad like she a dude, grab her? Wrestle her? Restrain her? Yeah no prob, but damn, going at her like Tyson did Seldon ain't the way to play it either...Man I'm 29, I haven't been to jail/holding cell/none of that...I plan on keeping that way...at least from what I can control

I'm looking at that and I'm visioning my nephew. :rudy: You don't attack someone, I dont care who it is unless you are ready for that person to defend themselves and he definitely should have did that. He didnt have to stomp them out like dogs on the street but definitely defend himself.