Dude gets caught slipping both his girlfriends trap him in a corner and beat his ***

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
Just push em off and run. Call the cops...maybe even grab ole girls phone with that evidence to show the cops when they get there.

OR get ya female friends/fam to come regulate.

As a man against females fighting back is NOT the answer.

it ain't always the answer, breh...

but sometimes it is.

this was one of those times, though.

he was getting belted to the face :damn:

he could've easily calmed the situation with two quick strikes, one a piece - maybe a couple more for the other two in the room.

a man should be able to defend himself without taking physical damage (i think ol'girl in the red fukked up his eye).

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
it ain't always the answer, breh...

but sometimes it is.

this was one of those times, though.

he was getting belted to the face :damn:

he could've easily calmed the situation with two quick strikes, one a piece - maybe a couple more for the other two in the room.

a man should be able to defend himself without taking physical damage (i think ol'girl in the red fukked up his eye).

Naw it ain't ever the answer breh...violence begats violence, and when it comes to violence against women as a man you playing a game with the deck stacked against you. It looked/sounded like a room full of women too so yea he was fukked. Unless they coming with weapons to do real damage(gun or knife) his only "defense" should be to protect himself like he did and run up out the situation. The only thing he really did wrong was not disarm ole girl with the belt especially before she could swole his eye with it.

His busted eye would just be more evidence that they should be locked up for a good minute. At the end of the day if you cheat you get what you get so me i would have just got out safe and let it go. You win some, you lose some...but you live, you live to cheat another day :youngsabo::pachaha:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
The shyt cracks me up when I see lame internet dudes talking about "Its never OK to hit a female".

fukk outta here... You gonna take an asswhoopin like that and tell me you wouldn't hit a female? You're a bytch ass mothafukker... no wayy around it... You let ANYONE assault you like this... you clearly have no respect for yourself.

And LOL@Push em off and call the cops... They'll take those broads word for it before they do yours so have a good time sitting in a holding cell. LOL

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
tumblr_ltrdy9RVl31qaex5co1_500.gif

tumblr_lxvnrj11Vq1r5pin2o1_250.gif

tumblr_mlxgwjagGy1qcmny4o1_500.gif

:manny:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Getting whipped as a grown man is right up there with getting spit on.

They don't make men like they use to. I'm old south raised, if anyone takes their belt and pretends like they're about to hit me, the conversation is over. I'm about to kimbo slice they azz. There's so much disrespect in being a grown man and getting whipped like a child. I don't play with disrespect and belittling. Zero tolerance.

Justice

pathogen
Daps
I read the replies to the thread before I watched the video but after watching it I have to say I was expecting far more epic a beatdown.

I wouldnt be surprised if he gets back with both of them.

fukking this. You can tell they weren't really trying to hurt him (the one in red dropped that thing she was holding shortly after they went off) and were more embarrassed than angry (kept trying to talk to him). Wouldn't be surprised if one or both of them called him up that very night.

In conclusion, bytches ain't shiet.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I read the replies to the thread before I watched the video but after watching it I have to say I was expecting far more epic a beatdown.

fukking this. You can tell they weren't really trying to hurt him (the one in red dropped that thing she was holding shortly after they went off) and were more embarrassed than angry (kept trying to talk to him). Wouldn't be surprised if one or both of them called him up that very night.

In conclusion, bytches ain't shiet.
Why do black women have issues with keeping their hands to themselves? :rudy:

had he swung back I don't think the outcome would have been pretty. He is a much better man than me anyway.

KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I don't condone beating women, but if a hoe is looking for a fight they'll get one. In this case it was two of them, with others waiting to jump in if necessary. Dude would not have been wrong for fighting back. Hopefully he has some goons to sweep through that apartment. If it was me....

No one would be safe, if you were in the apartment you were going on the list.:birdman:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I cant stand a manly acting woman :scusthov: They sounded like a bunch of dudes...Cant do it...

And for the two females who co-signed this shyt..Make sure you guys are around to co-sign when a dude catches his girl cheating and does the same ok.... Its only right :mjpls: