Dude gets caught slipping both his girlfriends trap him in a corner and beat his ***

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Damn...y'all nikkas be ready to beat females like they men
And you seem to be ready to take an asswhipping like a bytch. This isn't the thread for all that "I would never close my fist to a female" shyt. These females deserve to have their asses beat. This shyt was a premeditated assault.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Damn...y'all nikkas be ready to beat females like they men

Iunno...Just something in me that won't let me closed fist punch a broad like she a dude, grab her? Wrestle her? Restrain her? Yeah no prob, but damn, going at her like Tyson did Seldon ain't the way to play it either...Man I'm 29, I haven't been to jail/holding cell/none of that...I plan on keeping that way...at least from what I can control
If a woman put her hands on me i'm pressing charges. Believe it or not you would see more woman in jail than men if we suck up our pride and call the cops on these broads. If the roles were reversed you will see this video on CNN, Oprah and the 7'oclock news, but because it's a guy and a guy can take such punishment it's okay to not turn this into a big problem.

Think about it, those woman mimicked the twerk video beating by hitting him with a belt. America brainwashed millions of people with, as a man you have to keep you're head up and take a fist or slap across you're jawline from a woman but if the guy was doing the punching or slapping he's a monster. Look around, woman have the right to slap a man if she gets angry but the man can't do the same or else his ass is labelled a woman beater.

A guy is called a woman beater if he beats a woman, so what should the woman be called if she beats a guy?

Call the cops and press chargers so this craziness can end....

This is what america has brainwashed us all with...

SlapGif1.gif

tumblr_mbt3z9fkCr1qkfod1.gif

But if a guy does that same thing he's in handcuffs....smh

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

If a woman put her hands on me i'm pressing charges. Believe it or not you would see more woman in jail than men if we suck up our pride and call the cops on these broads. If the roles were reversed you will see this video on CNN, Oprah and the 7'oclock news, but because it's a guy and a guy can take such punishment it's okay to not turn this into a big problem.

Think about it, those woman mimicked the twerk video beating by hitting him with a belt. America brainwashed millions of people with, as a man you have to keep you're head up and take a fist or slap across you're jawline from a woman but if the guy was doing the punching or slapping he's a monster. Look around, woman have the right to slap a man if she gets angry but the man can't do the same or else his ass is labelled a woman beater.

A guy is called a woman beater if he beats a woman, so what should the woman be called if she beats a guy?

Call the cops and press chargers so this craziness can end....

This is what america has brainwashed us all with...

SlapGif1.gif

tumblr_mbt3z9fkCr1qkfod1.gif

But if a guy does that same thing he's in handcuffs....smh

:costanza: here's an extra neg, you earned it

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Just push em off and run. Call the cops...maybe even grab ole girls phone with that evidence to show the cops when they get there.

OR get ya female friends/fam to come regulate.

As a man against females fighting back is NOT the answer.

:childplease:

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-hit-my-women-but-when-i-do-they-know-their-place-c0bded.jpg

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Charlie Murphy taught me that when a female tries to get violent, go lock yourself in the bathroom, call the cops and record everything she says :ucme:

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
I woulda yoked up both them hoes like.................

GIFSoup

And I don't even believe in hitting women. But this shyt's crucial!

Daps
Reppin
NULL

this video made me angry. i would have went to jail if that was me. both of those bytches would have been sent to the emergency room. you want to break up after finding out i'm cheating? cool. fukk it. i was going to eventually get caught. but to put hands on me? to strike me with a belt?? :childplease:

that nikka is certified bytchmade. damn, that video REALLY pissed me off. those fukking bytches would have been leaking. would have had their fat friends calling the police and screaming that i'm going crazy.

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea this was so much better. I'm quite sure you'll feel the same way the next time you hear about a chic getting her ass beat by her husband/boyfriend for cheating.

Umm. When did I say I condoned them putting their hands on him? I didn't. I said it's good to see females not fighting each other over a cheating guy because the majority of the time they do.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
So why are you talking about it?

Obviously he was stronger than them, and he chose not to whoop their ass. There must be a reason.
I'm talking about it because I choose to talk about it. Yea there was a reason that he didn't do anything to defend himself, he's a bytch. He actually said something about his eye being hurt and one of the chics responded "fukk your eye nikka" or something like that.