Dude gets caught slipping both his girlfriends trap him in a corner and beat his ***

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm talking about it because I choose to talk about it. Yea there was a reason that he didn't do anything to defend himself, he's a bytch. He actually said something about his eye being hurt and one of the chics responded "fukk your eye nikka" or something like that.
:ohhh:

Unless that was you in the video, shut up.

:pachaha:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Umm. When did I say I condoned them putting their hands on him? I didn't. I said it's good to see females not fighting each other over a cheating guy because the majority of the time they do.
Umm when did I accuse you of saying anything? You didn't say that you condoned it but your comment implied that you did. There's nothing "good" about anything seen in that clip. If this was a video of 2 dudes beating a chic's ass for cheating, I doubt that you'd feel "good" about seeing them not fighting each other.

Gotdamn you're a fakkit.:russ:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
They wasn't trynna really hurt him, just embarrass him. And the police will take a mans word and arrest the bytch. I know I've been to jail for fukking up men. They don't.discriminate. Pick any yr in the early to mid 2000's and I tell you a short story bout me going to jail.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
They wasn't trynna really hurt him, just embarrass him. And the police will take a mans word and arrest the bytch. I know I've been to jail for fukking up men. They don't.discriminate. Pick any yr in the early to mid 2000's and I tell you a short story bout me going to jail.
2001...:jawalrus::mjpls::leostare:

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Wish I could side with you fellas, but that nukka cheated. Were the girls suppose to take it with a coke and a smile?! You never know how a person will respond to that.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX

2001 went to jail for aadw cut my then to be bd up cuz the nikka tried to beat me up and throw my furniture out. He swing to hit me and I sliced him cross the ribs with a razor blade. My nails were real long so he tried to tell em it was my nails but they didn't buy it. They carted my ass off to jail and I was on crutches too.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
]I cant stand a manly acting woman :scusthov: They sounded like a bunch of dudes...Cant do it...[/B]

And for the two females who co-signed this shyt..Make sure you guys are around to co-sign when a dude catches his girl cheating and does the same ok.... Its only right :mjpls:

That's them manly NY bytches for u:mjpls:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
2001 went to jail for aadw cut my then to be bd up cuz the nikka tried to beat me up and throw my furniture out. He swing to hit me and I sliced him cross the ribs with a razor blade. My nails were real long so he tried to tell em it was my nails but they didn't buy it. They carted my ass off to jail and I was on crutches too.
Damn...

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Naw it ain't ever the answer breh...violence begats violence, and when it comes to violence against women as a man you playing a game with the deck stacked against you. It looked/sounded like a room full of women too so yea he was fukked. Unless they coming with weapons to do real damage(gun or knife) his only "defense" should be to protect himself like he did and run up out the situation. The only thing he really did wrong was not disarm ole girl with the belt especially before she could swole his eye with it.

His busted eye would just be more evidence that they should be locked up for a good minute. At the end of the day if you cheat you get what you get so me i would have just got out safe and let it go. You win some, you lose some...but you live, you live to cheat another day :youngsabo::pachaha:

So if the roles were reversed and 2 dudes whoops a chicks ass cause they were both her boyfriends, did she get what she deserve :sheet:?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Damn...y'all nikkas be ready to beat females like they men

Iunno...Just something in me that won't let me closed fist punch a broad like she a dude, grab her? Wrestle her? Restrain her? Yeah no prob, but damn, going at her like Tyson did Seldon ain't the way to play it either...Man I'm 29, I haven't been to jail/holding cell/none of that...I plan on keeping that way...at least from what I can control

In your opinion, were those broads acting masculine or feminine?