Dude gets caught slipping both his girlfriends trap him in a corner and beat his ***

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
So why are you talking about it?

Obviously he was stronger than them, and he chose not to whoop their ass. There must be a reason.

The reason why he chose to NOT whoop their azz is the same reason why these bytches jumped him. It because dude is a bytch! End of story. These bytches would not have tried to whoop a nygga that they knew was bout dat life.

Buliies know who and who not to bully

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would say he almost handled it right. Like Meach said he should've restrained them.

He was clearly stronger than both of them. Peep how ol' girl started getting scared and putting the camera down when he grabbed the one on the left.

If it were me, I would've grabbed them both by their neck and held them there til they calmed the fukk down. fukk I look like letting somebody whoop me with a belt. My own mama stopped that shyt before I was 10 years old.

Then I would've called them up later asking for demanding the 3some :steviej:

:noah:

Really, your hands are tied.You grab them both by the throat, you have to let them go at some point.Until the cops show up? You know their home girl's will feel it's well within their rights to knock you in the head with a wine bottle or sum'n.Just adding more fuel to the fire

If they break free, you better be ready for all out war.That's why I put the onus on females in situations like this.They have to be fair with a nikka and push their pride to the side, but females these days take pride in being just as gully as nikkaz.

This is where wisdom can do em some good.The consequences can be far reaching.Uncles, brothers, pops, and cousins get involved and nikkaz perish.

At the end of the day, the female is the one who should just walk away.You want a nikka to feel your disappointment, give him the silent treatment, and ex communicate his ass.Believe me, it's 100X more effective than physical/ verbal confrontation.Men have a inner beast and women have the power to charm that muthafukka.Not by acting like a man, but through your quiet, soft nature.Your power lies in being demure and feminine.Those elements bring out a man's protective instincts.And in the face of confrontation, it can calm us down, and make a nikka check his self.

Don't strike like a Cobra, be the snake charmer

In more ways than one:shaq:

AlreadyKnow

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
in your wallet
Good. He deserved it. And by the looks of the other thread where members are telling another member to keep CHEATING, more of you deserve to get whooped.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
So if the roles were reversed and 2 dudes whoops a chicks ass cause they were both her boyfriends, did she get what she deserve :sheet:?

There's a reason I said..."when it comes to violence against women as a man you playing a game with the deck stacked against you."...but thanks for taking a piece out of context and trying to run with it. :beli:

I was speaking from the perspective of a male talking to a group of other males...so the "you" in that statement is to be understood as "you guys".