Dude gets caught slipping both his girlfriends trap him in a corner and beat his ***

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Just push em off and run. Call the cops...maybe even grab ole girls phone with that evidence to show the cops when they get there.

OR get ya female friends/fam to come regulate.

As a man against females fighting back is NOT the answer.

I would say he almost handled it right. Like Meach said he should've restrained them.

He was clearly stronger than both of them. Peep how ol' girl started getting scared and putting the camera down when he grabbed the one on the left.

If it were me, I would've grabbed them both by their neck and held them there til they calmed the fukk down. fukk I look like letting somebody whoop me with a belt. My own mama stopped that shyt before I was 10 years old.

Then I would've called them up later asking for demanding the 3some :steviej:

So disrespectful. Only fist that should be laid on a man is the one clenched around his dikk.

:noah:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
he's all kinda bytch....

my goon hand would have lit the block up...
a0yqua.jpg

no lie those girls would have gotten laid down. You don't solve your problems with violence, but if these women want to take it there, they need to be prepared for what comes then :usure:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
The shyt cracks me up when I see lame internet dudes talking about "Its never OK to hit a female".

fukk outta here... You gonna take an asswhoopin like that and tell me you wouldn't hit a female? You're a bytch ass mothafukker... no wayy around it... You let ANYONE assault you like this... you clearly have no respect for yourself.

And LOL@Push em off and call the cops... They'll take those broads word for it before they do yours so have a good time sitting in a holding cell. LOL

You better know if that was me I'd be throwing hooks boyyy :smugbiden:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
One of them would've been :deadmanny: if that was me. He probably still smashin both of them

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting whipped as a grown man is right up there with getting spit on.

They don't make men like they use to. I'm old south raised, if anyone takes their belt and pretends like they're about to hit me, the conversation is over. I'm about to kimbo slice they azz. There's so much disrespect in being a grown man and getting whipped like a child. I don't play with disrespect and belittling. Zero tolerance.

:blessed:

I think it's a south thing, That's the ULTIMATE disrespect right there. Man or Woman will get the beats :yeshrug:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Its good to see the chicks weren't fighting each other over that piece of scum.
Yea this was so much better. I'm quite sure you'll feel the same way the next time you hear about a chic getting her ass beat by her husband/boyfriend for cheating.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Getting whipped as a grown man is right up there with getting spit on.

They don't make men like they use to. I'm old south raised, if anyone takes their belt and pretends like they're about to hit me, the conversation is over. I'm about to kimbo slice they azz. There's so much disrespect in being a grown man and getting whipped like a child. I don't play with disrespect and belittling. Zero tolerance.

I wouldn't fight a broad now at 21 because I can get locked up and that sh!t would throw a wrench in my life's plan, but I have before tho.....:manny:

I got into it in the 6th grade in the library at school with this fat b!tch. I was talking to one of her good lookin' friends and the fat beast interrupted us and was like, :birdman: "Why is you even tryin' talk to her, you ain't even her type."

I'm like, :what: :pachaha:. Me and ol' girl kept talking and disregarded the hippo and then she got mad and pushed me talkin' bout, "Back off, she ain't even feelin' you" and then she slapped me. I pushed her tubby a$$ against a book shelf and whopped her with my with a dictionary and spit on her when I was done :win:

I thought my ma was gon' trip when I got home, but she was like, :mjpls: "She hit you first right?" and I was like, :lupe: "Yeah" and then she was like, :ehh:......:birdman: "But don't let that sh!t happen again because fighting goes on your record and fighting girls makes you look weak."

Lookin' back on it, I think the fat girl was a dike and she was protecting what she thought was hers :ohhh:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Yea this was so much better. I'm quite sure you'll feel the same way the next time you hear about a chic getting her ass beat by her husband/boyfriend for cheating.

I wish more dudes would adopt that not-fighting over hoes mentality, kinda like this

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FR5nlkecCU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FR5nlkecCU[/ame]

Perfect example of teamwork :obama: :smugbiden:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I would have put one of them broads in the sleeper hold :heh:

I don't condone closed fist hitting females

But I feel like wrestling moves are fair game...

Put one of them in the half nelson until she chilled out :birdman:

As long as you can control the scene without leaving any bruises on her you gucci..

But if I would have came in and saw them cliqued up like that, I would have had to make my exit and deal with them on a one on one basis...

WHen you get caught cheating and you wanna throw the other chick under the bus, its kinda hard to do when she standing right there :pachaha:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Just push em off and run. Call the cops...maybe even grab ole girls phone with that evidence to show the cops when they get there.

OR get ya female friends/fam to come regulate.

As a man against females fighting back is NOT the answer.

:beli: