Dude gets caught slipping both his girlfriends trap him in a corner and beat his ***

Justice

pathogen
Daps
Why do black women have issues with keeping their hands to themselves? :rudy:

He had swung back I don't think the outcome would have been pretty. He is a much better man than me anyway.

KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF

Why are you trying to make this an indictment on all black women? That's really fukking weird that you would draw such a broad conclusion.

I don't think this incident warranted his retaliation. You are weak if you think such a small attack warrants brutal retribution.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I cant stand a manly acting woman :scusthov: They sounded like a bunch of dudes...Cant do it...

And for the two females who co-signed this shyt..Make sure you guys are around to co-sign when a dude catches his girl cheating and does the same ok.... Its only right :mjpls:

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
Refresh my memory: since this is woman on man violence we are supposed to condone it right?

Kudos to him for keeping his cool, can't say I'd be able to in that situation. :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't think he should have punched them out. But I woulda have probably restrained(choke slammed) all three of them and told them to chill out.

Dude let them treat him like a bytch, he better leave both of them alone now cause they will never respect him.

Justice

pathogen
Daps
Yeah there is nothing more manly like getting ya ass whoop with a belt like you were a child by 2 women. That sir is the epitome of manliness :pachaha:

No one is saying that this is his proudest moment though. It just hardly qualifies as a "beatdown" unless you've lived a very sheltered life. See,

I don't think he should have punched them out. But I woulda have probably restrained(choke slammed) all three of them and told them to chill out.

for a more reasonable reaction.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
So disrespectful. Only fist that should be laid on a man is the one clenched around his dikk.

When will you boys stop fukking with hood bytches?
watch

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He should have hemmed one of those broads up. Put her in a headlock and use her as a shield.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The shyt cracks me up when I see lame internet dudes talking about "Its never OK to hit a female".

fukk outta here... You gonna take an asswhoopin like that and tell me you wouldn't hit a female? You're a bytch ass mothafukker... no wayy around it... You let ANYONE assault you like this... you clearly have no respect for yourself.

And LOL@Push em off and call the cops... They'll take those broads word for it before they do yours so have a good time sitting in a holding cell. LOL

shyt. I ain't opposed to hitting a chick. Ive done it before and will do it again. I even had a case get thrown out because I was shown as defending myself. Quit letting women step into a mans place. Aren't they equal? so they get an equal opportunity hit/strike/slam.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
No one is saying that this is his proudest moment though. It just hardly qualifies as a "beatdown" unless you've lived a very sheltered life. See,

for a more reasonable reaction.

Deny it all you want but that was a beatdown whether you lived a life of luxury or in the street thugging. And it's even worse if you in the street thugging bc now nikkas know you food if you getting ya ass whoop by women :russ:, no man, no man with a pair would have let that happen to them. I command respect with the woman I deal with.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
He should've stopped them birds from hitting him (basically restrain them)

then walk up outta there with his head high...if they try to hit him again, he's alright to push them away (forcefully if need be). To me, hitting a woman like a man warrants the right circumstance...she trying to REALLY hurt/kill you, put hands on ya moms/grandmoms or something extreme like that...

These birds weren't trying to HURT dude like that, just show him they got the drop on him and they were angry. Not taking their side, cuz dude SHOULD'NT have let them do that but he could've restrained them without physically striking them...

We all laugh at that chick that got hurricane uppercutted on that bus, until she's your sister or worse...daughter coming home telling you that some man just knocked her out... You not gonna ask her what she did, you gonna say no MAN should be hitting her, period.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He should've stopped them birds from hitting him (basically restrain them)

then walk up outta there with his head high...if they try to hit him again, he's alright to push them away (forcefully if need be). To me, hitting a woman like a man warrants the right circumstance...she trying to REALLY hurt/kill you, put hands on ya moms/grandmoms or something extreme like that...

These birds weren't trying to HURT dude like that, just show him they got the drop on him and they were angry. Not taking their side, cuz dude SHOULD'NT have let them do that but he could've restrained them without physically striking them...

We all laugh at that chick that got hurricane uppercutted on that bus, until she's your sister or worse...daughter coming home telling you that some man just knocked her out... You not gonna ask her what she did, you gonna say no MAN should be hitting her, period.

I have never grasped the concept of not hitting women...I don't condone me coming home and kicking dog then stomping my ole lady out because my son got the music to loud...But if a bytch hit me in the hit with a belt does she really think Im not going to hit her with all my might? :dwillhuh:

These dudes is soft.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:comeon:

OK....this scenario comes up a zillion times.

How about we just make it easier and say no one should hit anybody - male or female? If you put your hands on somebody first, that person is well within their rights to knock you TFO. If this was two dudes hitting a cheating broad, it wouldn't be funny, neither is this. The only kind of humour you can draw from this is that dude is obviously a literal 'whipping boy'

There's absolutely no fukking away in this life I'm letting anyone shame me up by taking out no belt and going all Roots on me, I don't care who is around. They can get all sisterhood and form like voltron as much as they want, just remember to keep your hands to yourself or else.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I have never grasped the concept of not hitting women...I don't condone me coming home and kicking dog then stomping my ole lady out because my son got the music to loud...But if a bytch hit me in the hit with a belt does she really think Im not going to hit her with all my might? :dwillhuh:

These dudes is soft.

Can't hate ya for your response...I mean, I wouldn't hit a chick unless my life was on the line or something extreme like that...

Like I said, I got nikkas with daughters, a sister, and young female cousins. I'd be irate if they told me some nikka laid hands on them...Hell, my sisters old boyfriend bout 3-4 years ago, hit a hole in my parents house cause he was mad (I guess at her :manny:) Pops and me not only talked to him but his parents as well...My dad was ready to murk this dude...

So on my end, I wouldn't put hands on another man's wife/sister/gf/mother

but to each his own:myman: