Duck Dynasty: TV pastor points out demonic nature of homosexuality, liberals foam at mouth..

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Piyush Jindal aged like shyt :scusthov:

Duck Dynasty has to answer to all these remarks he done :mjpls:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
It tells me that people cannot be simply pigeonholed into simple categories friend. As a Christian, im sure I and this man this duck dynasty dude share a lot of similar beliefs. That doesn't make me and this duck call guy one and the same. I'm just sick of the anti-Christian/pro-gay movement in this country. Its quite disturbing honestly.
I personally love black people more than I hate gay people, so you'll never hear me calling some redneck piece of shyt who prefers the good ol days when black people were singing swing low sweet chariot in cotton fields "riteous" just because he says homosexuality is a sin.

But we are all passionate about different things. Just please never call anyone a "c00n" ever again.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
One of the more embarrassing threads op has created in recent memory.

Seriously man?

@Liquid cross post this in the Arcadium when we're done here
Yeah this one is really bad. It's kinda like those threads where e-militants stan Hitler because he hated Jews. :snoop:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Piyush Jindal aged like shyt :scusthov:

Duck Dynasty has to answer to all these remarks he done :mjpls:
don't be manipulated by liberals to hate jindal. jindal's simply defending free speech.
this duck mf made ignorant statements that doesn't warrant his show being cancelled. if homos don't like the show don't watch it.

as for blacks being happier.. me and my bytch had a heated conversation last night that really made me angry. i told her it was an ignorant statement but she kept insisting he's just saying "what he saw". i had to accept that "that's what he saw" even though it was an ignorant statement. really 99.99% t of white ppl are ignorant about what black ppl go through and their opinion of black ppl really doesn't matter.

i think this old fart is ignorant. he's "a product of his era" and a product of the south. there's plenty of folks who think just like him. and if you like watching duck tv shows then watch his sh1t.