Duck Dynasty: TV pastor points out demonic nature of homosexuality, liberals foam at mouth..

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
BULLshyt. You stanned Ron Paul way after all his racist dirt like the letter he signed urging a race war came out. While the media was covering it, you were defiantly saying you don't care if he's a racist, you still support him on sohh.

In fact, you said you don't care if he's a racist you still support on the podcast you hosted on this site! I'll be more than happy to post the clips when I get home if you continue to deny it.

Say you never said shyt that there's audio recordings of you saying on the internet brehs. :dead:

I don't really feel like rehashing old arguments, as I know you revel in such things.
the accusations against Ron Paul were never definitively proven to be from Ron Paul himself. Dr Paul denied it many times and stated some one used his name to publish the racist news letters in question. That being said, Ron may very well be a racist, but at this point I really don't give a fukk. The part of my life where I actually give a damn about politicians or politics is in the past friend.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I don't really feel like rehashing old arguments, as I know you revel in such things.
the accusations against Ron Paul were never definitively proven to be from Ron Paul himself. Dr Paul denied it many times and stated some one used his name to publish the racist news letters in question. That being said, Ron may very well be a racist, but at this point I really don't give a fukk. The part of my life where I actually give a damn about politicians or politics is in the past friend.
Yeah, so like I said, you always seem to find yourself stanning white supremacist rednecks.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I don't know what's worse: your spelling in the thread title, the opinion presented by the 'gentleman' in the interview, or the chick whose grandfather was a Civil Rights leader that thought the Underground Railroad was an actual train.

This place is all kinds of fukked up.

Higher Learning is turning into
full

I blame Liquid Life Energy™​

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I feel like i was hit with kryptonite :deadmanny:

I wouldn't campaign to get him fired or anything myself, but I don't really care that he did. That comment about Black people being happier in the "good old days" was way out of line, and I imagine gay people feel the same way about being compared to thieves, murderers, and people who practice bestiality. :yeshrug:

The thing with free speech is, when you work as a public figure, everything you do can reflect on your employer, and so your speech is only as free as your employer deems (unless you're willing to lose your job.) "Free speech" as a right has nothing to do with legal contracts you make with employers in the market.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
UPDATE: Duck Dynasty Star Is "Rosa Parks Of Our Generation" - GOP Candidate Ian Bayne

"In December 1955, Rosa Parks took a stand against an unjust societal persecution of black people, and in December 2013, Robertson took a stand against persecution of Christians," Bayne said in an email to supporters.

"What Parks did was courageous," he added. "What Mr. Robertson did was courageous too."

:snoop:

I never, with my eyes, saw the mistreatment of any black person," Robertson is quoted in GQ. "Not once. Where we lived was all farmers. The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I’m with the blacks, because we’re white trash. We’re going across the field.... They’re singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say, ‘I tell you what: These doggone white people’—not a word!... Pre-entitlement, pre-welfare, you say: Were they happy? They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues.”

:snoop:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/19/phil-robertson-black-people_n_4473474.html

Last edited:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Sad that a racist supports the thread starter views on homosexuality. What does that tell you about your views?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Sad that a racist supports the thread starter views on homosexuality. What does that tell you about your views?

It tells me that people cannot be simply pigeonholed into simple categories friend. As a Christian, im sure I and this man this duck dynasty dude share a lot of similar beliefs. That doesn't make me and this duck call guy one and the same. I'm just sick of the anti-Christian/pro-gay movement in this country. Its quite disturbing honestly.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
One of the more embarrassing threads op has created in recent memory.

Seriously man?

@Liquid cross post this in the Arcadium when we're done here

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Louisiana Gov Bobby Jindal defends Duck Dynasty star
_71858476_jindal.jpg
Louisiana Gov Bobby Jindal represents the state where Duck Dynasty is filmed
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories
Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has come to the defence of a reality TV star suspended for derogatory remarks he made about homosexuality.

Phil Robertson, who appears in the show Duck Dynasty, was asked to describe sin by a magazine, and said: "Start with homosexual behaviour and just morph out from there."

The A&E television network later said it was "extremely disappointed".

But in a statement, Gov Jindal said it was a "messed-up situation".

Gov Jindal pointed out that Robertson was suspended while "Miley Cyrus gets a laugh", referring to a US pop star's raunchy performances.

'Personal beliefs'
Robertson's show takes place in Ouachita Parish, located in Gov Jindal's home state.

_71839936_bxlq6hl4.jpg
Phil Robertson defended his comments, saying he was "a product of the 60s"
Now in its fourth series, the programme has broken several ratings records on both A&E and cable television as a whole, with the fourth season premiere drawing 11.8 million viewers.

It follows the lives of the Robertsons, a family with old-fashioned values who live together in Louisiana, running their multi-million dollar family business, Duck Commander - which makes products for duck hunters.

Interviewed for the January issue of GQ, Robertson said he could not understand why a man would choose to sleep with another man, instead of a woman.

"There's more there! She's got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I'm saying?" he was quoted as telling GQ. "But hey, sin: it's not logical, my man. It's just not logical".

Continue reading the main story
“Start Quote
Free speech is endangered species”

Sarah Palin Conservative commentator
Pressed to give his own definition of sin, he first suggested homosexuality, then added: "Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men."

"Don't be deceived," he continued. "Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers - they won't inherit the kingdom of God."

A&E later said the comments reflected Robertson's "personal beliefs" and "in no way reflect those of A&E". The network placed him "under hiatus from filming indefinitely".

The Gay And Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation's spokesman Wilson Cruz said: "By taking quick action and removing Robertson from future filming, A&E has sent a strong message that discrimination is neither a Christian nor an American value."

Robertson released his own statement through the network calling himself "a product of the 60s".

"I centred my life around sex, drugs and rock and roll until I hit rock bottom and accepted Jesus as my Saviour.

"My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together."

Former US vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin defended Robertson, tweeting: "Free speech is endangered species; those 'intolerants' hatin' & taking on Duck Dynasty patriarch for voicing personal opinion take on us all."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-25456372

:heh: